Only track with proper DRL

• Thread starter GrindyBeak
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
When I was test driving in the new Homestead track I noticed something very odd about the car. It didn't have interior lights on, didn't have night time tail lights on, or the full headlights on. Instead it was only the day time running lights. (Like it was in Forza 5) Is this supposed to be a new track feature. bug, or are they setting it up for the next Forza game? No other day track is like this.

Sorry for the crappy quality, forgot that screenshot and clip sharing is broken on Forza 6.

NWILtJf.jpg

vQlei4K.jpg

s5882yA.jpg

CVVI7YN.jpg

k6DP74H.jpg

eRky2rP.jpg

5t3egpr.jpg

zfPBj7r.jpg

Also break lights are more brighter, as if they were using the lighting from night/rain tracks

0YYKSDm.jpg

GQct95v.jpg

Edit: Also for some reason going into photo mode and turning on and off the lights causes the drl lights to turn off until you restart the race.

I think it looks much better on homestead. It always looked butt ugly racing in the day with all the cars full headlights on and lighted interior dashes.

So this happens only on Homested as you've observed? Interesting.

Not sure if its done on purpose or a bug. I'd really like to have just the parking/LED daytime lights on during regular racing, like it was in F5. I must admit, it does look a bit silly to have full headlights on during day races.

Back