OnoMaToPeja's Video Player! Update! [28/02/2013]

• Thread starter iNs3CuRe
  • 71 comments
All you Euro people with you Nokia phones that are not sold in the US :P
I'll stick with my iphone. Er, Iphail at times.

This was done with my phone also but all i have... 8 megapixel camera it does record in 1080p but here is my latest video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPODYxQd1ME&feature=plcp

It's probably not terrible, the stand where ur phone is could be moved. Maybe you should download an editor to add music rather than play in the background. Yours is also filmed in the dark, cameras struggle more in the dark as they can't adjust to bright images ( eg tv) as faast as they can in the dark. Please don't ask me how I know all this because I just figured it out by trying it. :)

All you Euro people with you Nokia phones that are not sold in the US :P
I'll stick with my iphone. Er, Iphail at times.

Doesn't the US have HTC?

TeamSKIDMARX
It's probably not terrible, the stand where ur phone is could be moved. Maybe you should download an editor to add music rather than play in the background. Yours is also filmed in the dark, cameras struggle more in the dark as they can't adjust to bright images ( eg tv) as faast as they can in the dark. Please don't ask me how I know all this because I just figured it out by trying it. :)

Doesn't the US have HTC?

Actually it was bright in the room... It was like 1pm when i did it and there was a glair on the tv... It actually records better at night surprisingly... But yeah i thought about that music part that will be done in the next video... But far as the stand i don't have anything better... Kind of out of luck there... When i get some extra money i am going to buy a chapter card that has HDMI ports so i can record in 1080p... I already have a HDMI spliter... All i need to get is the chapter card which the one i want is going to cost $150

Actually it was bright in the room... It was like 1pm when i did it and there was a glair on the tv... It actually records better at night surprisingly... But yeah i thought about that music part that will be done in the next video... But far as the stand i don't have anything better... Kind of out of luck there... When i get some extra money i am going to buy a chapter card that has HDMI ports so i can record in 1080p... I already have a HDMI spliter... All i need to get is the chapter card which the one i want is going to cost $150

Interesting,It does look dark. Too expensive for me. lol Anyway good drifting.

And Insecure, I will stop commenting about other things on your wall now :) 👍

Oh btw i am sorry if you didn't want to have people other then you post a video on here wasn't trying to steal your thread... I was watching your videos and after i watched them i posted one on here... My bad if you didn't want that

Following Decoy from BLACKOUT, two laps. We were both kinda rusty, but it wasn't too bad. Enjoy 👍

Another video with Decoy, that was actually recorded a few weeks ago.

BTW the video is blocked in Germany, I'm sorry but there is nothing
I can do about that. German people will have to download it using
a website or a program :indiff: Here's a raw link for that:

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozZIC8F3N-A"​

Awesome video Ono! nice drifting and I really like the section.. looks fon to drift at plus it looks that it doesn´t take much of a time to move the cones.. the only bad thing about the video is that it makes me miss drifting on my g27 :(

Awesome video Ono! nice drifting and I really like the section.. looks fon to drift at plus it looks that it doesn´t take much of a time to move the cones.. the only bad thing about the video is that it makes me miss drifting on my g27 :(
Yeah man, on the first run you just smash through the cones to set the line then your good to go! :D And what happened to your wheel, it broke?
Awesome video man i am loving that tgtt section, actually got to run it the other day.
Thanks man, and that section is really fun, the first turn actually reminds me of the FD section that JTP got pissed off for daigo's left foot braking :lol:
Awesome Vid Oh-No! :drool:

Thanks man ;)

Yeah man, on the first run you just smash through the cones to set the line then your good to go! :D And what happened to your wheel, it broke?
No man.. It was still working when I left to my trip... But the pedometers on my gas pedal were still ****ed up, When I get home I´ll probably ask Logitech to send me a new one or I´ll clean them by my self with your tutorial
Thanks man, and that section is really fun, the first turn actually reminds me of the FD section that JTP got pissed off for daigo's left foot braking :lol:
So true, It would be awesome to have a palm beach replica right there using the cones not imposible but maybe it will take some time to build

Back