ONRUSH Won't Focus on Traditional Racing Concepts

Didn't some of Evolution Studio's employees get hired by Codemasters when said studio was closed by Sony. This sounds awesome.

Last edited:
Still waiting for the big Dirt 4 patch before I buy anything new from Codemasters. And yes I can be stubborn, already passed on F1 2017 at pre-order, at launch and at Black Friday.

Still waiting for the big Dirt 4 patch before I buy anything new from Codemasters. And yes I can be stubborn, already passed on F1 2017 at pre-order, at launch and at Black Friday.
I heard DiRT 4 was a disaster. I've skipped buying it until something happens with it. Kinda what your doing.

“There’s no concept of position or startline or finishing position as such,” explains Rustchynsky

For a racing title this instantly turns me off. They done something similar with Driveclub and made the game worse off for it. A racing game where positioning does not matter is utterly pointless.

I want another GRID.

Only PS4? No PC version?
Well, part of the dev team is from Evolution Studios so it makes sense. And anyway, all of the GRID games never made it to next gen because of development reasons or something like that, so it's probably a similar thing for this, although I think they might release it for PC and Xbox One later on.

Back