"onTheEdge_Drift_Team"

onTheEdge_Cobra
onEDGE-LOGO.jpg

Hello to all gtplanet members!!!

We start all over again our Drift Team guys,with new rules and some changes.
The spirit of our team is fun drifting,respect other people,respect team members,and having a good time with the game,that we all love, GT5.

We drift at all tracks,and we love tandem runs.The only important rule is that we drift only cars with rear-wheel drive, and comfort hard tyres.

Almost everyday we host online room with the name:onTheEdge Drift Run

Our Team Members so far:

onTheEdge_bovr (LEADER)
onTheEdge_SxMstr (co-Leader)
onTheEdge_Cobra (co-Leader)
onTheEdge_Terror
onTheEdge_Marc
onTheEdge_H7
onTheEdge_Ari
onTheEdge_PacMan

Everybody is welcome to our room every night,to drift,tandem,and having fun!!!
We look forward to meet you all,and drift together.👍

Some pictures of our Team:

ToscanaTarmac-1.jpg

ToscanaTarmac.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_1.jpg

ToscanaTarmac-2.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_4.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_1.jpg

SuzukaCircuit.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_7.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_3.jpg

Last edited:
I saw your drift lobby the other night, I didn't join cuz I can't tandem. Maybe I'll join at a later time and yall can help me learn how to drift better! 👍

By the way...that picture of the 3 DB9's...AMAZING!! :drool:

had a friendly with ontheedge on friday night and it was one of the best evenings online ever. much respect to the whole team but cant not say bovr was outstanding 8 one more times with mrchris from team smoke screen. it was so close. hope to continue the good friendship with the team 👍 :)

had a friendly with ontheedge on friday night and it was one of the best evenings online ever. much respect to the whole team but cant not say bovr was outstanding 8 one more times with mrchris from team smoke screen. it was so close. hope to continue the good friendship with the team 👍 :)

Yes george it was a very nice evening with great battles between members from both teams.RESPECT to the final pair, chris vs bovr.Epic battle after many OMTs.It was very close.This friendship between the 2 teams will continue,and many more battles will be organised in the near future.:)👍

onTheEdge-SMOKE SCREEN

WOOO :cheers:

oTe are a great team with great members.

We need to battle again, last time was fun :sly:

~ Team Smoke Screen

We need to drift together again! it was crazy last night and had a laugh :crazy:👍 keep it up lads!

hi This is ak_bkk from Bangkok........... i will always be here to support u guys !!!!

WOOO :cheers:

oTe are a great team with great members.

We need to battle again, last time was fun :sly:

~ Team Smoke Screen

We need to drift together again! it was crazy last night and had a laugh :crazy:👍 keep it up lads!

Thanks guys for your kind words,and we looking forward to meet again with all of you.

Some new pics from Suzuka East the other day!!!Great fun with mrCHRIS and members from SMOKE SCREEN TEAM.
Thanks for great fun session!!!

SuzukaCircuit-1.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_1.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_2.jpg

^^^Great video Seal man.Well done and nice tandem 👍.SPA track has some awesome drift sessions.Loocking forward to drift with you again my friend!!!

to Mr. Sachmiester, its me Ak, from Bangkok. my ps3 console got stolen last night. i wont be able to drift with u for a while. keep in touch man !!!

to Mr. Sachmiester, its me Ak, from Bangkok. my ps3 console got stolen last night. i wont be able to drift with u for a while. keep in touch man !!!
Hunt them down and torture them!

Woo oTE FTW!! :sly: :cheers:

This team is great drifted with them once and i felt like a puppy with a bunch of bulldogs. they are amazing. good luck.

Back