Ooof! I did not cash ANY of my roulette tickets, now I only had 6 left, since the beginning!

• Thread starter jergto
  • 31 comments
Of the 6, the highest pay out was a 4-star, $10k. I saved them thinking PD would improve the payouts and nope.
That won't happen as the ticket was predetermined on day 1. An update would only effect tickets won after that date.
It would be interesting to find out when exactly the prize is allocated. I guess it has something to do with when you do which event than what activity/task you get that ticket with. In addition, pretty sure what you've won lately and the player's activities.
Each player receives a seed on the first day they log on to GT7 which determines which prize you will get on each day until the end of time. No activity within the game will change that. The only tickets which may be random are the prize tickets from the cafe. (Though I doubt it.)
They could have avoided a lot of fuss with the tickets by not having a roulette animation but just have an animation showing you what you received instead.

This is beyond wishful thinking and bordering on delusion.
I'm sorry, but it's simply 100% possible to do this with code. There is no wishful thinking or delusion. I'm not commenting on whether or not PD would want or choose to do it, only on whether it would be technically possible for them to do it if they wanted.

Back