OPEN FOR ENTRIES - START DATE ON HOLD - GT500 SERIES ENDURANCE SERIES - Monday Nights 18:30UKFinished 

After the last practice I was put off by how slow I was at Nurbur in the GTR, even after I ran another one with @jontikis sus đź‘Ť, thanks m8. I gave up :irked: After a nice day today in the hills I stole my ps3 back :lol: had to hand over my ps4 though. going to give Apricot a go. Will open a room in a few min's and try to get near the times from last time using the GTR :scared:.
Fastest Race Lap: Lap 33 LOGICLINE 1.12.835

Edit: Room Public room open all evening, off to maake a quick coffee.

Room closed getting food the of the try the quick races for the rest of the night. Managed a 1.13.793 in the gtr :embarrassed: the tried the hsv and done a pb of 1.13.791 :lol:. Out of practice for sure.

Anyone up for another go sunday evening ?

Room closed getting food the of the try the quick races for the rest of the night. Managed a 1.13.793 in the gtr :embarrassed: the tried the hsv and done a pb of 1.13.791 :lol:. Out of practice for sure.

Anyone up for another go sunday evening ?
Busy with this series.

Maybe you will join us? :)
Will likely be full room, thread has been up for 2 days and there's already just 3 spots left.

@jontikis might be interested aswell?

Thank you mate, but I'm not interested so far, as I cannot find a teammate and I don't think I can run by myself only. I will be keeping an eye though! đź‘Ť
Teams are just a mere addon, the independent drivers championship is still the main thing. We will place people in respective teams if necessary, so that we have 8 teams.
I'll sign you up as a reserve, and since there's a few people that cant make it this sunday I'm sure there will be a spot free for you if you want. :)

This looks cool unfortunately I don't have the time to commit to a series. Going to stick with random races when I can. Plus I don't think I'd be fast enough.

Unsure guys if and when I'll get on tomorrow. If any one is up for a mess around and you spot me on psn msg me i'll come join.

This looks cool unfortunately I don't have the time to commit to a series. Going to stick with random races when I can. Plus I don't think I'd be fast enough.

Unsure guys if and when I'll get on tomorrow. If any one is up for a mess around and you spot me on psn msg me i'll come join.
You are faster than some of the signed up drivers I'm sure.:)

My best on there at the moment @monkeywall is only 1.02.3 after 1days practice, I'm sure u would be fine. If I can't make the race there tmr as I'm unsure of what time it's actually starting plus I've got a karting race tmr evening so if I don't make it I'll see if I can find u online and will have a mess around...

Has there been any thoughts by any1 about what form a possible gtsport series might be like. I'm thinking more about the cars. The GT3 cars look like they'd be nice especially now there's a porche in the mix. Yep i know we'll have to wait for release before we know what there is, curiosity is getting the better of me.

Like you say, no one will know till release, and even then it'll take a few weeks for everyone to get used to how it feels/plays etc

Has there been any thoughts by any1 about what form a possible gtsport series might be like. I'm thinking more about the cars. The GT3 cars look like they'd be nice especially now there's a porche in the mix. Yep i know we'll have to wait for release before we know what there is, curiosity is getting the better of me.

Yeah been thinking about new series for a while now. Only thing we could do is make the track list for the season :D

However I'd rather wait to see what the game has to offer before making any final decisions. Can't wait guys! :cheers:

Last edited:
@nissman yep understandable that final decisions will have to wait, thought i'd throw it out there, the idea about GT3 cars, and give the thread a bump.

The track from the beta dragon trail, i think it's called was nice. The whole time i was driving it i thought it would be a nice one for the series

About Willow I guess we may have to test the Horse Thief mile too :lol:

The positive with GT Sport is the livery editor. Finally we can make our own liveries and stand out.

Oh and I guess we can try out doing a LMP series too, the roster has the modern cars I was asking for, plus the VGT cars.

Back