OPEN FOR ENTRIES - START DATE ON HOLD - GT500 SERIES ENDURANCE SERIES - Monday Nights 18:30UKFinished 

Ireland
up a tree
monkeywall
After the last practice I was put off by how slow I was at Nurbur in the GTR, even after I ran another one with @jontikis sus 👍, thanks m8. I gave up :irked: After a nice day today in the hills I stole my ps3 back :lol: had to hand over my ps4 though. going to give Apricot a go. Will open a room in a few min's and try to get near the times from last time using the GTR :scared:.
Fastest Race Lap: Lap 33 LOGICLINE 1.12.835

Edit: Room Public room open all evening, off to maake a quick coffee.

Ireland
up a tree
monkeywall
Room closed getting food the of the try the quick races for the rest of the night. Managed a 1.13.793 in the gtr :embarrassed: the tried the hsv and done a pb of 1.13.791 :lol:. Out of practice for sure.

Anyone up for another go sunday evening ?

Sweden
Sweden
TRL_ERAZER
Room closed getting food the of the try the quick races for the rest of the night. Managed a 1.13.793 in the gtr :embarrassed: the tried the hsv and done a pb of 1.13.791 :lol:. Out of practice for sure.

Anyone up for another go sunday evening ?
Busy with this series.

Maybe you will join us? :)
Will likely be full room, thread has been up for 2 days and there's already just 3 spots left.

@jontikis might be interested aswell?

Sweden
Sweden
TRL_ERAZER
Thank you mate, but I'm not interested so far, as I cannot find a teammate and I don't think I can run by myself only. I will be keeping an eye though! 👍
Teams are just a mere addon, the independent drivers championship is still the main thing. We will place people in respective teams if necessary, so that we have 8 teams.
I'll sign you up as a reserve, and since there's a few people that cant make it this sunday I'm sure there will be a spot free for you if you want. :)

Ireland
up a tree
monkeywall

This looks cool unfortunately I don't have the time to commit to a series. Going to stick with random races when I can. Plus I don't think I'd be fast enough.

Unsure guys if and when I'll get on tomorrow. If any one is up for a mess around and you spot me on psn msg me i'll come join.

Sweden
Sweden
TRL_ERAZER
This looks cool unfortunately I don't have the time to commit to a series. Going to stick with random races when I can. Plus I don't think I'd be fast enough.

Unsure guys if and when I'll get on tomorrow. If any one is up for a mess around and you spot me on psn msg me i'll come join.
You are faster than some of the signed up drivers I'm sure.:)

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
My best on there at the moment @monkeywall is only 1.02.3 after 1days practice, I'm sure u would be fine. If I can't make the race there tmr as I'm unsure of what time it's actually starting plus I've got a karting race tmr evening so if I don't make it I'll see if I can find u online and will have a mess around...

Ireland
up a tree
monkeywall
Has there been any thoughts by any1 about what form a possible gtsport series might be like. I'm thinking more about the cars. The GT3 cars look like they'd be nice especially now there's a porche in the mix. Yep i know we'll have to wait for release before we know what there is, curiosity is getting the better of me.

SCPH1000

Premium
United Kingdom
England
SCPH1000-
Like you say, no one will know till release, and even then it'll take a few weeks for everyone to get used to how it feels/plays etc

Slovenia
Fuji
IRT_NissmanR32
Has there been any thoughts by any1 about what form a possible gtsport series might be like. I'm thinking more about the cars. The GT3 cars look like they'd be nice especially now there's a porche in the mix. Yep i know we'll have to wait for release before we know what there is, curiosity is getting the better of me.

Yeah been thinking about new series for a while now. Only thing we could do is make the track list for the season :D

However I'd rather wait to see what the game has to offer before making any final decisions. Can't wait guys! :cheers:

Last edited:
Ireland
up a tree
monkeywall
@nissman yep understandable that final decisions will have to wait, thought i'd throw it out there, the idea about GT3 cars, and give the thread a bump.

The track from the beta dragon trail, i think it's called was nice. The whole time i was driving it i thought it would be a nice one for the series

Greece
Thessaloniki, Macedonia, Greece
VLX_CJohn
About Willow I guess we may have to test the Horse Thief mile too :lol:

The positive with GT Sport is the livery editor. Finally we can make our own liveries and stand out.

Oh and I guess we can try out doing a LMP series too, the roster has the modern cars I was asking for, plus the VGT cars.