Open Garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter MONSTAR-1
  • 22 comments
  • 828 views
Messages
1,970
Messages
MONSTAR-1 / GTP_MONSTAR
Check my garage for something you like and make me an offer.
 
Wish I could

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404
 
Try again. Works fine for me
 
Calsonic skyline or my chevelle for your x1
 
no thanks

Got anything else?
 
Hi! What color is your Nismo 400R? :)
 
mercedes clk-gtr or bmw mclaren f1 gtr for your r10 tdi?
 
hey man, i want the Muira. I will give u a ford mark iv gt40
 
did you still want hks silvia
 
R10 TDI Race Car '06 for any car in my garage
 
I'm interested in the Citroèn Xtra Rally Car '99.
Check my thread/garage and tell me what Car you would like.
 
I'm interested in the 83 AE86 and the Furai, depending on what color it is.
 
I'm interested in the 83 AE86 and the Furai, depending on what color it is.

I might not be able to trade as i have a few others lined up for today. Ill pm you if they fall through.

Furai is Gran Turismo Black
 
I'm interested in the Citroèn Xtra Rally Car '99.
Check my thread/garage and tell me what Car you would like.


I want your Chaser. PM sent
 
I might not be able to trade as i have a few others lined up for today. Ill pm you if they fall through.

Furai is Gran Turismo Black

Not interested in the furai then. I can trade on a later date, I think I'm booked today. See if you want anything from my garage in my sig for the AE86.
 
Nothing in your garage that i want mate.
 
Back