Opening Fully Browsable GT5 TimeTrial Leaderboards & Stats

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 227 comments
Please delete POLEMARXQS who finished 1st in the rankings because he was using hacked car. Everything else in the top seems to be ok.

@Milouse thanks for the great work on the leaderboards! Definitely enjoyed being able to see them online.

2 questions for you-

Is TT78 (and future ones) going to be able to be up since it's not on the official site?

And do you know yet if the GT6 seasonals will be able to be done the same way?

Thanks again!

@Gogga Thanks for your reply. Although filterable leaderboards won't be available, do you know if any leaderboard will be available on www.mygranturismo.net (such as the non-filterable one while the event is active)?

Thanks!
Nothing was mentioned about any leaderboard being put up on the official site but I'm sure that they will be put up soon since everything relating to Gt5 has been taken off.
@Milouse needs the leaderboard from the official site to create a leaderboard on his site www.mygranturismo.net

Last edited:
@Gogga I'm sorry- I didn't specify- I meant GT5 leaderboards on www.mygranturismo.net. I'm curious if they are completely done as of TT77 or if the non-filterable ones may still be available.
I've edited my previous post. Please check the reply there. Leaderboards are completely done as of tt77. So @Milouse will not be able to use the leaderboard from the official site as a leaderboard for gt5 no longer exists. @Milouse relies on the data from the official website to create his data on www.mygranturismo.net

Hi, @Gogga and @John 3 16 , the official leaderboards pages are not needed to access the data, but to setup each mygt leaderboard. Without that initial information, i can't setup boards :(
Bottom line : no boards until Sony next move.

Thanks @Milouse , I'm curious if there is a way to know how many participants are in a particular GT5 Time Trial now that the official leaderboards are in game only.

Thanks again for all your work on the mygt leaderboards!

Hi @Milouse. Thanks for clarifying. I'm also curious to know what information we can expect to see on my gt website in the event that official boards don't ever appear?
Thanks for all the great work

@Gogga : well, none :(

@John 3 16 , i don't see any way to count other than posting an awful time. Which i did to track that number on the Fit '10 TT : last time i've checked (less than 48h) participants was around 151,000.

I drove a very poor lap on Tsukuba, for the bottom 10. Last time i checked I was somewhere about 300 000 th place. I don't know exactly about the other two time trials but that number is a bit smaller in those cases.

as mentioned by @matej2547
gt5 TimeTrial Leaderboards ends with a cheater, in the first place of the last tt, POLEMARXQS
if you need to check the replay, I think I saved it, but it has already been verified by ridox

Back