Opera Paris

Opera Paris 1.2

• Thread starter mike113
  • 5 comments
Very impressed. This version is miles better than the previous and now has the feel of the GT4 version. After watching a few videos online I think you may be missing a few kerbs, but the overall feel of the original is there, good work. I used to love playing this track back in GT4 day's but I used to prefer the reverse track layout. May I make a request and ask If you would do a reverse version of this track and possibly add a few kerbs in key places?

I totally feel your pain with trying to get this track right. When creating my own versions of tracks from past GT titles, all the maps and circuit information that I could find online were nowhere near accurate to the actual feel of the original tracks. I found youtube is a very useful source of reference and helped me a lot with track design and especially with kerb and scenery placement.

I have played a few of your tracks and this one is definitely your best work, with Sonoma Raceway a very close second.

Both this and Sonoma Raceway are the best versions I have seen on GTPlanet. Keep up the good work!

Link has always been broken, tired of fixing, using the friends/username to unbreak link

Error 418 when I try to download this. Privacy options in your profile or something like that? Did you re-publish at a new link?

@mike113
I'll try to find the track Opera Paris and put it on my Playstation user created track list, you can bypass the gt database download and go directly to my shared tracks and download, give me 1 day to upload it, it is in another account.

Back