Opinions on Oval Tracks in GT Sport?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AJFast12
  • 35 comments
  • 9,212 views
Ovals in Gt Sport are good only for two things:
-loose your SR rank in a blink of an eye,
-Milage points rubber banding.
 
It's considered a piece of crap. That's track is so stupid, GTS hasn't even used it in sport mode yet lol

There is a race there today. :lol:

There was at least one in the past too but it is underused, not that I care as I won't race there.
 
BB Raceway or Northern Isle + Tomahawk X + Auto Drive = Mileage Point Profit.
 
There is a race there today. :lol:

There was at least one in the past too but it is underused, not that I care as I won't race there.

Is there really?! What are the odds hahahaha. I still think it's crap.
 
It is fun to have ovals because it puts in a variety to the game itself.
 
Back