- 550

- Newport Beach, CA
- TurismoSlayer
I tend to have this weird a.d.d. symptom when I try to focus and remember the optimal line for cornering. I just go with the flow most of the time...I think I have a.d.d.
So what you mean to say is you have attention deficit wanna ride bikes? Sorry, couldn't resist.
OP, one of our members here suggested in another post, the iRacing YouTube channel. There are over a dozen short videos on race driving that I think might be of interest to you. I checked them out and noticed an immediate improvement in my game. I've been playing GT since PS1 and am still learning. I'd like to say I'm like you in a way, that I can gold everything (license tests, coffee breaks, seasonals, etc) but I'm still no where near the top racers, more like above average. I hope these help.
Here's a link...