option stream Z tuning please!

To beat the turbo lag try adding nos (turned upto 100) 💡 .
I also found that if you pull the handbrake whilst still pressing the accellerator you can build up the revs and boost to pull away on......this said the car still handles badly and is best used on the drag strip...or SELL IT!! its worth 42000 credits dude 👍

im so glad i tuned it without test driving it first :grumpy: .

I used a full race trans, custom turbos, full race suspension, and a LOT of nos. It was a monster on the track

Actually this car is good for in the beginning, it helps alot when you win this car.

But it handles too bad although it has great sound 👍

Cheers,

Yeah, I like the sound very much too. :) 👍
One very weird thing about this car is that you can't adjust the downforce even tho it's a 100% race car. I don't understand this at all.

If I remember correctly another race car you can't adjust the downforce on is the Skyline Pace car.

Anybody figure out why does the Option Stream handles so badly? It's because it a Nissan 300Z, TURBO OR 2 SEATER. Yes it's a racing car, but these 300Z's are all bad. It was like this in G.T 3 -Aspec as well. Don't get fooled by the paint color or name. It's still a 300Z and they suck.

Automotive
Anybody figure out why does the Option Stream handles so badly? It's because it a Nissan 300Z, TURBO OR 2 SEATER. Yes it's a racing car, but these 300Z's are all bad. It was like this in G.T 3 -Aspec as well. Don't get fooled by the paint color or name. It's still a 300Z and they suck.

Whoa, 300Z's Aint that bad, just because of your ignorance, doesnt mean that you can define a car like this,

You Aint Got Summat Nice To Say , Then Dont Say It,

Whoa,
You wait a minute. First of all. Watch how you talk to people online. It's a small world. Second, 300Z's are the worst sport car in G.T 3 and 4. If you don't know that then you should stop playing while your behind. I see that your in united kingdom, why the big intrest in Japan cars. I thought you guys always support thoes B*S Mini clown cars. - lol Don't hate a person knowledge of the game. Your probably a beginner driver any how. So what do you know?

Automotive
Whoa,
You wait a minute. First of all. Watch how you talk to people online. It's a small world. Second, 300Z's are the worst sport car in G.T 3 and 4. If you don't know that then you should stop playing while your behind. I see that your in united kingdom, why the big intrest in Japan cars. I thought you guys always support thoes B*S Mini clown cars. - lol Don't hate a person knowledge of the game. Your probably a beginner driver any how. So what do you know?

hey what the hell is the matter with you. i hate this sort of response, he didnt say anything offensive, and all he said was dont rate the car that way. never judge people by what they say, and now im saying this personally to you; you want to reply, the do it nicely, otherwise you either shut up or you get reported. and to be honest you seem to know less then him by the way you are talking about the car.

oh and look or ask around here and youll relise how many people love the mini, so that was a rash comment to make

...and the Option Stream Z is a modded 350Z, not a 300Z. If you're going to flame everyone for no reason, at least get the car model straight. :lol:

I think the Option Z is a land-speed record type car. (I could be wrong)
So the huge turbo lag and lack of cornering capacity isnt a real surpise if its designed with peak HP and going straight in mind.

Sharkey
Yeah, I like the sound very much too. :) 👍
One very weird thing about this car is that you can't adjust the downforce even tho it's a 100% race car. I don't understand this at all.

If I remember correctly another race car you can't adjust the downforce on is the Skyline Pace car.

It's a car used in the D1 championship, like the blitz Skyline and the HKS S15.
They are made for drifting, thats why you can adjust the down force dude :)

This is probably too late:

Suspension:-
Ride height (F/R) : 96/99
Spring Rate (F/R) : 11.9/11.3
Bound (F/R) : 3/3
Rebound (F/R) : 6/6
Camber (F/R) : 2.6/1.6
Stabilizer (F/R) : 3/3

Transmission:-
Final Gear : 3.369
Auto set : 13 or 15 (Depending on track. 13 for short tracks)

LSD : 15/60/30
Weight Balance : 60lbs/+50 (rear)

And for those who utillize AIDS:

ASM Oversteer : 3
ASM Understeer : 6
TCS : 9
ABS (F/R) : 6/9

These settings can be utillized on all "Z" emblem cars in GT4 for track days.

I do have a suggestion for gear ratios that make the Stream Z tolerably capable of launch starts for races.

First set Final gear to 2.518, then set Auto to 13.

Gear 1 - 5.41
Gear 2 - 3.71
Gear 3 - 2.44
Gear 4 - 1.74
Gear 5 - 1.30
Gear 6 - 1.00

Final - 2.90 (good for ~200 mph)

While this is clearly opposite to the conventional tactic of close gear spreads, this makes launching less of a chore. With careful throttle control, you can ease the car into its comfort zone by staying just short of the powerband until you get a high enough gear to let 'er rip.

Last edited:
Back