option to turn off steering wheel and arms in interior view

• Thread starter ccvampyre
  • 11 comments
Wish I could vote against this. Real cars have steering wheels. They should be modelled into the game. If you have your TV at an optimal position, you won't see 2 wheels anyways.

Wish I could vote against this. Real cars have steering wheels. They should be modelled into the game. If you have your TV at an optimal position, you won't see 2 wheels anyways.

But in a real car you can look above/inside the wheel to see the dials. The simulated wheel blocks the dials on loads of cars rendering cockpit view dials useless. Let me turn it of while you can have it on makes both happy.

This is one of the Things I loved about import tuner challenge. even though I never used a wheel. I preferred the cockpit without the wheel/arms.

starts at about 1:00 and goes for about 20 seconds. Played the whole game that way.

ya the lag between when you shift and when the animation shifts really distracts me cuz i usually dont shift till i redline or i redline without shifting. i would leave the steering wheel there for sure but since the hand animations arent realistic and do things im not doing i would just like the option to remove the hands

cbb
ya the lag between when you shift and when the animation shifts really distracts me cuz i usually dont shift till i redline or i redline without shifting. i would leave the steering wheel there for sure but since the hand animations arent realistic and do things im not doing i would just like the option to remove the hands
Your first sentence is irrelevant...

cbb

then you misunderstand the point of the thread...

i use a wheel and even set to narrowest i can still see a wheel on screen AND off..
if there is gear shifting lag thats kindof a different issue..

but i do see what u mean , just can't imagine there could be 3 options.. only 2.

Back