[ORA] GT Cup [S2] Rcb929 S2 ChampionOpen 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 251 comments
Last round :D whose excited. Can't believe I'm in a shot for the AM Trophy (even though attendance hasn't been too high lol), will be an interesting race for @Brutaka and I.
Edit: just remembered though Bru, you're not attending are you? Shame we can't go out with a bang man.

Last edited:
If only Lizard Squad would let me get on PSN today. :guilty:

EDIT: Everything is back up! :D

Last edited:
On my side I have troubles connecting to the PSN. Everything was fine this noon though. Would be cool if someone else could open the room.

On my side I have troubles connecting to the PSN. Everything was fine this noon though. Would be cool if someone else could open the room.
I'm just about to man ;) sorry little late.

Edit: Lobby Now Open

WOW!!! What a Season! :cheers: It started off with me struggling with the car's setup which made Motegi and Tsukuba difficult. After Round 2 though, I found some setup magic which gave me great runs at Fuji and Tokyo. Susuka's 1st race didn't go well, but I was able to recover and win the Race 2 with the Championship! :D Thank you @Litchi for ORA! Thank you @Brutaka for GT Cup! Also, congrats to @Pubs16 for winning the AM cup! I'll be expecting my trophy in the mail soon. :P

Final Points have been updated.

Congrats to @rcb929 our GT Cup Season 2 Champion!

Congrats to @Pubs16, winner of the AM trophy!
Finally have a moment to make a post :).

Not too much of surprise since there were only 3/4 of us battling for the AM Trophy and I'm the only one to race every round but still my first champion trophy!!!

Thought I'd be a little more competive with the Pro boys having run GTWC S3 in the GTR I felt confident in what I had learnt with the car but didn't turn out to be the case. 4th overall still not too bad :).

It was great fun racing with you all and I'm looking forward to GTWC maybe returning for S4 hopefully! But definitely cannot wait to mix it all up with you for ORA WEC :).

Thank you @Brutaka for the 2nd season of GT Cup and congratulations to @rcb929 for taking out the GT Cup Championship! Well deserved mate, you continue to impress :).

My apologies for only just now remembering to do these but better late than never, congrats to @rcb929, @TNR_KING_FILO, @GTP_SkyBridge, and @Pubs16 once again!

GTCS2-1st.jpg GTCS2-2nd.jpg GTCS2-3rd.jpg GTCS2AM.jpg

Back