[ORA] Mazda Touring Car Championship - Series on hold until further notice!Finished 

• Thread starter rcb929
  • 163 comments

What time should the races take place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daytona Road Course Round 1 Event

ATTENDING

rcb929
Mike458
CodDemon101

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING

FutureF1
Ettick

UNCONFIRMED
@Brutaka
@-vinc'-
@LITTLEBLACKO
@Toshost
@rono_thomas
@Turbotwin01

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS PART OF THE MESSAGE. TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.

ATTENDING

rcb929
Mike458
CodDemon101
Brutaka

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING

FutureF1
Ettick

UNCONFIRMED
@-vinc'-
@LITTLEBLACKO
@Toshost
@rono_thomas
@Turbotwin01

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS PART OF THE MESSAGE. TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.

ATTENDING

rcb929
Mike458
CodDemon101
Brutaka
Toshost

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING

FutureF1
Ettick

UNCONFIRMED
@-vinc'-
@LITTLEBLACKO

@rono_thomas
@Turbotwin01

ATTENDING

rcb929
Mike458
CodDemon101
Brutaka
Toshost
rono_thomas

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING

FutureF1
Ettick

UNCONFIRMED
@-vinc'-
@LITTLEBLACKO
@Turbotwin01

(Sorry for double post)

rono_Thomas / rono_Thomas / lapiz blue car, white wheels / #42 (have checked thread for availability - I believe it to be free)

Can someone supply me with a target time will run some laps today 👍

(Sorry for double post)

rono_Thomas / rono_Thomas / lapiz blue car, white wheels / #42 (have checked thread for availability - I believe it to be free)

Can someone supply me with a target time will run some laps today 👍
I think @Mike458 said 2:04's is what he was doing. Sign up list updated.
My fastest so far is a 2:04.446 I believe. I'm sure many have gotten faster times

Also, how far in advance do I have to confirm attendance?
Any time before the race. :)

(sry for double post)

ATTENDING

rcb929
Mike458
CodDemon101
Brutaka
Toshost
rono_thomas

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING

FutureF1
Ettick

UNCONFIRMED
@-vinc'-
@LITTLEBLACKO
@Turbotwin01
@elias94120

Practice lobby open in the ORA club room.

Closed.

EDIT: New personal best laptime at Daytona: 2:02.553

Last edited:
As I said when signing up, I will miss the first 2... Have a good season start guys

ATTENDING

rcb929
Mike458
CodDemon101
Brutaka
Toshost
rono_thomas

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING

FutureF1
Ettick
-vinc'-

UNCONFIRMED
@LITTLEBLACKO
@Turbotwin01
@elias94120

I've run a few laps pb of 2:02.2 full fuel with some smoother brake inputs reckon a qualy lap of 2:01 could be seen - the pattern usually follows that rcb is a second quicker looking forward to the race. Will probably join room 20 minutes before spec check 👍

I've run a few laps pb of 2:02.2 full fuel with some smoother brake inputs reckon a qualy lap of 2:01 could be seen - the pattern usually follows that rcb is a second quicker looking forward to the race. Will probably join room 20 minutes before spec check 👍
You say that, but expect a very close race from the lead to last. :) Also, everyone just make sure you all go over the rules and regulations and understand the procedures. See you guys in the lobby.

I have some stuff to do here at home, if opportunity presents itself I'll join but I won't guarantee anything. I help my dad on weekends and he makes up his schedule as he goes along.

ATTENDING

rcb929
Mike458
CodDemon101
Brutaka
Toshost
rono_thomas

UNSURE
Turbotwin01

NOT ATTENDING

FutureF1
Ettick
-vinc'-

UNCONFIRMED
@LITTLEBLACKO
@elias94120

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS PART OF THE MESSAGE. TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.[/QUOTE]

Lobby open. Also, I forgot to say that using the full pit exit is required when leaving pit road. 50 minutes till Spec Check.

ATTENDING

rcb929
Mike458
CodDemon101
Brutaka
Toshost-will be late :|
rono_thomas
Elias94120

UNSURE

Turbotwin01

NOT ATTENDING

FutureF1
Ettick
-vinc'-

UNCONFIRMED
@LITTLEBLACKO

The event will be start at 15:30 UTC due to lack of lobby attendance. If we don't have 5 drivers in the lobby by then, the round will be postponed.

Back