ORCCA All-Proto 2.4 Hours of Le Mans - June 15th, 7PM GMT

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 55 comments
Any team that reaches out to you. You can help as many or as few at your leisure.

Please ensure that information doesnt cross between teams, especially regarding their car selection.

Thank you for your interest and enthusiasm!

Depends where you want to run @Jump_Ace :)

I'm not able to attend the race date for this one, however would definitely be interested in a series or a future re-run of this event :)

On the request it is the Nurburgring 24h layout and not just the GP circuit... :D

I'm not able to attend the race date for this one, however would definitely be interested in a series or a future re-run of this event :)

On the request it is the Nurburgring 24h layout and not just the GP circuit... :D
If you are interested in this event but unable to attend, feel free to reach out to a competitor to help then test and tune to try things out.

And that sounds like a Green Hell of a time.

I find the livery restrictions rather complicated. I've done some work yesterday only to find out our cars are still not legit, because our main sponsor aren't GT fictional sponsors... :confused:

I find the livery restrictions rather complicated. I've done some work yesterday only to find out our cars are still not legit, because our main sponsor aren't GT fictional sponsors... :confused:
Your primary sponsor can be:
-Gran Turismo
-GTPlanet
-Any GTSport fictional sponsor
-Any E-racing or Online Racing Team you are a part of
-Any fictional logo you designed yourself or have permission to use.
-Any real logo if the company is monetarily funding you in some way or another.

This was done to encourage original thinking and design, and to avoid freely endorsing companies that are not supporting your efforts.

I was hoping to give a taste of what it would be like to design a racing car's livery under the same restrictions a real racing team would have to go through.

You are permitted to run real Fuel, Lubricant and Tire branding as associate sponsors. Not as primary or secondary sponsors.

You are all free to message me in our PM entry discussion and share pictures and I can approve your livery there. The rules are flexible just as long as you take them into account while desiging your car.

How do the organizers plan on verifying the steering wheel type of the drivers?

My G29 is currently broken. I'm not sure I want to sit and play GT Sport with a controller for 2.5 hours. If I can't get it fixed I might have to pull out. :guilty:

Well gentlemen I missed the scheduled online performance check last weekend due to birthday festivities and had planned to do it this weekend but I am currently at work.

My schedule has become complicated and I am concerned about my internet connection being able to support the event so this test will be inportant.

I will be sending you all PSN invites this weekend and we'll plan to do it next weekend to see how best to work the net connection. This will also be a test session and the reveal of your car choices.

Well gentlemen I missed the scheduled online performance check last weekend due to birthday festivities and had planned to do it this weekend but I am currently at work.

My schedule has become complicated and I am concerned about my internet connection being able to support the event so this test will be inportant.

I will be sending you all PSN invites this weekend and we'll plan to do it next weekend to see how best to work the net connection. This will also be a test session and the reveal of your car choices.

No worries man, we’ll make it work one way or another. I’m excited to see everyone’s cars. :)

I'm afraid my work schedule is also going to prevent me from being able to host the event. I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm for it, and if any of the participants would like to still run the event, you are welcome to.

I just haven't been able to commit the time to Gran Turismo in general these last few weeks, sadly. I thank you all for your interest in this event and apologize that the long lead time ended up being more of a curse than a blessing.

Happy racing fellows.

Back