HP: MAX. 935hp
Tires/fuel: Normal
Qualifier: 5 min alone
Double file rolling start

Please send friend request to Lemlek

PSN id
And if possible your color scheme/ #

if interested please post below

We do this for the love of the sport, the first 16 spots will be accepted thank you and hope you can race with us

1) lemlek
2) RolandD19
3) RoscoePColtra1n
4) Kartune
5) Pichon617
6) T-Bonecrusher317
7) cbcvabch
8) skittles-88-car
9) Oreo-8-car
10) Lurt -0 1997
11) Texaco-28-car
12) M_bonari
13) outlawkh19
14) US_muscle_911
15) acatguy
16) GrimmGrnnnGhost

Reserve list

1)
2)

Last edited:
Yes We have a spot for u and and will be holding open practice next week, we will be looking forward to racing together, thank u

Yes sir, Thursday night 5-22-14. , drivers meeting @7pm central, check out our website to learn more, please send me a friend invite on psn Lemlek , thank u

I was hoping for an Indy Race this week (end)

If there is still room, Im interested

Questions
1 - Are we allowed to tune these or are they to remain stock (except for tire compound)?
2 - Oil Change Required?
3 - Driving aids allowed?

Thanks

Last edited:
Yes, get an oil change (935hp) only abs available for pits, no other aids, test and tune race so please tune your setup accordingly , we have 16 commitments but they have to be at the drivers meeting to secure there spots, any spots not taken will be filled up by the reserve list , any one else will be taken by fastest practice lap (lobby opens at 7pmcentral Thursday night , race to start at 8

Very much interested. Just needed to confirm a few settings and was glad to hear all of them you stated. I'll be running the Orange and Cream color paint scheme. Thank you sir.

Thank u , we will be look looking forward to racing together, please visit our website to learn more about some of our other events.

Drivers meeting in 24 hours, good luck to everyone, I believe we are set for an epic 500, fantastic field for tomorrow night. Can't wait.

Drivers meeting in 11 hours, good luck to everyone, lobby open 15 min before, please join as soon as u can, drivers not present for the drivers meeting will not have a secured spot, thank you and I am looking forward to an amazing 500 tonight. Good luck to everyone

Oreo-8-car is you champion

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 5
Back