Original Nurburgring Nordschleife, Sudschleife and Betonschleife

Being able to drive on the Sudschleife and the Steilstrecke (ramp right before the Karrusell) would be out of this world , even if i had to pay for DLC.

One of my dreams is to visit the Nurburgring.

The Original Layouts

Original Nurburgring circuits.jpg

That's a great idea imo, we do have the 80s brands hatch, and a 2014 suzuka, why not some historic Nurburgring :D.

Could someone please explain to me why these parts were destroyed or decommissioned? Besides for safety reasons, I don't see why they would trash an amazing piece of history.

Could someone please explain to me why these parts were destroyed or decommissioned? Besides for safety reasons, I don't see why they would trash an amazing piece of history.
to make way for the GP circuit, and it was already expensive to run it, so they decommissioned it and made it into a public road, so they demolished the unused parts and built the new circuit on top

Although almost totally gone I would love to see the original combined Nordschelife and Sudschleife circuits, and each one on their own.

Nordschleife (1927-1966) - 14.173 miles (22.810km)

Nurburgring%20Nordschliefe.gif

Sudschleife (1927-1970) - 4.814 miles (7.747km)

Nurburgring%20Sudschliefe%20Detailed.gif

Combined Circuit (1927-1967) - 17.564 miles (28.265km)

Nurburgring%201927.gif

Betonschleife (1927-1982) - 1.424 miles (2.292km)

Nurburgring%20Betonschleife%20Detailed.gif
The question is though, will PD have the tools to recreate it? Would they even plan on adding it any time soon? I really hope this track comes, but I'm just not sure it'll come.

Back