Draft: Weak
Tyre Wear: Normal
Penalties: OFF
Damage: Heavy
Driver Aids: All OFF except ABS

ORS_S10_GT_rules_zpsf4fd3ee0.jpg

Standard ORS Rules apply
- Two wheels must remain inside or on the white line at all times
- Drivers must ensure when entering the pits that they nor their b-spec driver cuts the white lines
- Drivers must stay inside pit exit line when exiting pits
- Regardless of position when overtaking the car in front has the ownership of the racing line
- Lap cars must give way to leaders of the race and not become an obstacle
- Ramming not tolerated
- Foul language not tolerated
- Please keep text comments to a minimum while qualifying sessions are underway
- Text chat can only be used by stewards during a race

Failure to comply may result in a point deduction or removal from the ORS series.

If you wish to report any infractions or racing incidents for review please use the following banner to submit a request.

ORS_GT_Incident_Form_zps03d05647.jpg

ATTENDANCE
Due to the limited number of spaces in this series it is expected that drivers will:

a) Commit to the full series.
b) Give reasonable notice to the Race Director of a non-attendance. This will allow us to offer you place to a race by race (wildcard) driver.

Failure to give reasonable notice (a “no-show’ without reason”) will result in you losing your full time position in the race series and you will be placed on the wild card list. Your full time position may be offered to an alternative driver.

If you are unsure if you are able to commit to the full series, please contact us to discuss or please nominate yourself as a wildcard. This is to ensure that we are getting best possible participation rates, which means more exciting, closer racing for everyone.

LEAVING THE TRACK / UNABLE TO CONTINUE RACE
If you are unable to continue racing, please ensure that your park your car in a location that will not hinder other drivers. Please do not leave the track as you will still be subject to scrutineering at the end of the race.

ORS_GT_S2_Calendar_zps15351a21.jpg

The series is 10 rounds with 1 round each week (10 weeks).

Round 1: Nurburgring GP/F – 30th September
Round 2: Laguna Seca – 7th October
Round 3: Deep Forest (sprint) – 14th October
Round 4: Suzuka Circuit – 21st October
Round 5: Twin Ring Motegi - 28th October
Round 6: Trial Mountain - 4th November
Round 7: Grand Valley East /Reverse(sprint) - 11th November
Round 8: Spa-Francorchamps – 18th November
Round 9: Fuji Speedway F – 25th November
Round 10: Nurburgring Type V – 2nd December

ORS_S10_GT_cars_zpsa50ed3e3.jpg

In this championship we have assembled twelve (12) of the world's most respected manufacturers to battle it out for the prestigious ORS GT title. Our vehicles include models from Audi, Ferrari, Lotus, Lamborghini, Ford, Nissan, Dodge, Chevrolet, RUF, Maserati, Mercedes and McLaren.

Drivers must choose which vehicle they will run for the entire season. There is a two (2) driver per car limit, so make sure you get in early and choose wisely. We highly recommend you try different cars in RACE-SPEC configuration before making your final decision.

ORS_GT_S2_SpecsV3_zpsdd0540b9.jpg

ORS_S10_GT_tyreRegs_zps2529100e.jpg

Tyre compound limits apply. Each tier has the following compounds available.

1x Racing Soft (entire season)
2x Racing Medium (per race)
3x Racing Hard (per race)

The following ORS tyre rules apply;
No mixing sets (i.e. RM front and RH rear)
Qualifying and Race start count as 1 sets used
You cannot change sets during qualifying
You must start the race on your qualifying tyre
Pit lane opens end of lap 4 for first tyre compound change
Pit lane closes with 5 laps to go for last tyre compound change
If you receive damage on a fresh set of tyres you are permitted to enter the pits to fix the damage without using a new set of the same compound provided it's within 4 laps of your last pit stop.
You must use all tyre compounds during a race

Special rules apply to the Racing Soft compound. You are restricted to only 1 set for the entire season. Therefore if you use a set of racing softs on round 2 you will not have any left for the remaining rounds as you have used up your softs for the season. This set of soft is to be used as a trump card if you will. It’s up to you when you want to use it. If you decide to use it during a race then it will replace 1 of the required compounds to be used during a race. For example: You start on mediums and decide to use your 1 set during the race. You will not be required to use the hard compound that race. The racing soft compound cannot be used as a qualifying tyre. Please ensure you familiarize yourself with these special rules.

Wildcards are not permitted to use soft tyres. As a wildcard you are only allowed to use Racing Medium and Racing Hard tyres throughout the series. Stewards will make a note of each driver’s tyres and penalties will be handed down if you fail to comply.
Penalties can vary from warnings, point deductions and to disqualifications.

ORS_S10_GT_qualifying_zps099e8be4.jpg

Qualifying is held in 1 single 20 minute session Monday night from 8:30pm (Sydney time). Drivers MUST state their tyre compound for qualifying/race start by 12pm Sunday (Sydney time) via posting in the forum or sending a PSN message to jasr73 and Oni_chan. Once you have submitted your tyre choice it cannot be changed. Penalties will be turned on during all qualifying sessions.

Each Tier will go out in qualifying sessions together. Be ensure you give each participant has enough free track space to set their best qualifying time. If you are not on a hot lap ensure you do not become an obstruction to the driver behind. Using another drivers draft to increase your lap time is prohibited and will void your current lap and all previous laps.

In the event you cannot attend qualifying or choose to sit out the session, you will be required to start from the back of the grid via alphabetical order on race night. You will not receive a penalty for missing qualifying scrutineering.

ORS_S10_GT_scrutineer_zpse1a39613.jpg

Scrutineering will be held after every qualifying session and race session. All drivers must attend. If anyone fails scrutineering the will need to ensure appropriate adjustments are made their car to comply with ORS specifications. Point Penalties will apply if a driver fails after race scrutineering. You will not receive a point penalty for failing after qualifying scrutineering however your time will be void and you will be sent to the back of the grid.

Once qualifying has commenced, you are prohibited from entering the tuning screen. If a driver enters the tuning screen whilst in the race room then they will need to go through scrutineering again which will delay the race for everyone. It is up to the driver to ensure their cars engine is fully run in to avoid failing scrutineering after each race. (i.e new cars will produce more horsepower after a race event which will fail scrutineering).
  • Scrutineering will work as follows;
  • Drivers enter race room
  • Qualifying starts
  • After qualifying scrutineering begins
  • Host sets BHP/Weight limit for selected car
  • Drivers enter the track in their nominated car
  • If drivers haven’t been removed from track then they have passed
  • Repeat the above for all other cars/drivers
  • Race starts
  • After race scrutineering begins (repeat above steps)

ORS_S10_GT_sprint_zps6d27504f.jpg

During the season there are 2 rounds called Sprint races. During a sprint race the ‘use all tyre’ compound rule does not apply during a single race. However all compounds must have been used by the end of all 3 races. The ‘start on qualifying tyre’ rule also applies.

Sprint rounds consist of 3 short races during the one session. The first race uses standard qualifying positions while race 2 & 3 will use reverse grid based on the previous race result.

Points obtained during a sprint round differ from the standard championship points. Out of the 3 races each driver must choose which race (1, 2 or 3) they drop points for. You can only obtain points from 2 of the 3 races.
Please note: if a driver decides to drop points from their lowest race result, any fastest laps or additional points scored during that race will also be dropped.

ORS_S10_GT_ballast_zps449c6701.jpg

Ballast of 35kgs will be applied to any driver who finishes in first place and 25kgs to anyone who finishes in second place.

This ballast handicap will be subject to ongoing race results and will only be fixed for one round after it has been allocated.

For example if in a subsequent round, a driver succeeds in placing first again, they will incur an additional ballast handicap of 35kg bringing a total ballast handicap to a maximum total of 70kg. This is the maximum amount of ballast any driver can attract regardless of any first or second place results.

Sprint rounds differ from regular races as they have 3 races in the 1 round. In order to find out which driver comes 1st, 2nd or 3rd during a sprint round is to combine the driver's 2 highest results and apply ballast to those that scored the highest, second highest and third highest points combined from both races.

If in the following round a driver with ballast handicap fails to place in a top three position, they will have their entire accumulated ballast removed for the next race.

In addition, in the event that a driver wins a race by a margin of over 25 seconds to second place they may incur the maximum 70Kg ballast handicap for the next race, if they do not have already have the maximum handicap in place.

Regarding ballast and point penalties. In the event a driver received a podium result but then receive a penalty which reduced their overall points or position the ballast will be applied to the position or total points before the penalty was applied.

To summarize the changes to ballast see below:
  • The maximum ballast that can be applied to a driver is 70kgs over the entire series.
  • First place receives a 35kg ballast handicap fixed for the next race only
  • Second place receives a 25kg ballast handicap fixed for the next race only
  • In the event the margin between first and second place is over 25 seconds a 70kg ballast may be applied for the next race (subject to assessment of the race).
  • Failing to score a podium with ballast applied will have your total ballast handicap removed
  • Winning two races in a row will incur 70kg ballast handicap for the next race
  • Placing second for two races in a row will incur a ballast handicap of 50kg for the next race
  • Point penalties applied after a race will have no effect on the results of ballast applied to drivers

ORS_S10_GT_drivers_zpsa72e5072.jpg

Tier 1
Oni_chan
mrtaital
Jasr73
redness-63
GTP_JTV
vh_mik
Lost-on-drugz
Rod_AUS
mustafur
X4rotorploX

Tier 2
Asuka611
Moon95g
cactass
evan1080
VENDALISM
-

Drivers will be sorted into their respective tiers via previous performances.
Any new drivers to the ORS will start in Tier 1.

WILDCARDS
DRZ-Hatfield
Velster
Jol_1
-

ORS_S10_GT_teams_zpsad9509ff.jpg

Teams are limited to 2 drivers only (exceptions can be made). They can be made up of either T1 and/or T2 drivers that are driving the same car. Teams can choose to run the same or reverse colours as their team mate. Wheel choice is open. Feel free to give your team a name and logo. Once you have decided on your team let me know and it will be posted here.

Team 1
redness63
cactass

Team 2
GTP_JTV
lost-on-drugz

Team 3
Oni_chan
jasr73

Team 4
Moon95g
Asuka611

Team 5
mrtaital
vh_mik

Team 6
Rod_AUS
Jol_1

Team 7
mustafur
X4rotorploX

Team 8

ORS_S10_GT_points_zpsbc09873f.jpg

At the end of the season each driver will drop 1 race's total points from their overall total. A driver may only score points for 9 out of the 10 races. This means that drivers who miss a race due to work/family commitments can still battle for the championship. As in the past if a driver missed 1 race then they would not be able to fight for the championship podium as they are now to far behind in points. The round that gets dropped will lose all points scored during that race including fastest lap and podium position points.

In the event that more than 1 driver gains the most positions. The driver who scored the highest position at the end of the race will be awarded the points for most positions gained.

POINT SYSTEM (Endurance)

1st - 139
2nd - 129
3rd - 120
4th - 113
5th - 106
6th - 99
7th - 93
8th - 87
9th - 82
10th - 77
11th - 73
12th - 69
13th - 65
14th - 62
15th - 59
16th – 56

Pole Position – 4pts
Fastest Lap – 2pts
Most Positions Gained – 2pts

POINT SYSTEM (Sprint)

1st – 69
2nd – 65
3rd – 60
4th – 56
5th – 53
6th – 50
7th - 47
8th - 44
9th - 41
10th - 39
11th - 37
12th - 35
13th - 33
14th - 31
15th - 29
16th – 28

Pole Position – 2pts
Fastest Lap – 1pt

Last edited:
Ooh look what I found!? Nice cover shot there Oni! :sly:

Is it too early to reserve the Audi R8 please???

Soon as this post went live reservations were open. So to answer your question Arie. Yes you can reserve the Audi.

I'm not in the drivers? I wanted the AMG SLS looks like its taken so ill reserve the car i wanted last season that got reserverd but no one ended up driving reserve the chev corvette for me plz oni

Full time spot Rod? If so make a choice. Lambo or RUF. Both cars still have a spot open.

I know Jase wants to reserve the RUF as well.

PLEASE lock the LOTUS EVORA 09 in for me PLEASE.
FULL TIME.

CHEERS redness-63 (;)

Good man ;)

can i have a wildcard spot....Gallardo please.

Last edited:
Gallardo thanks.

Cac.

Giving the beast another go aye mate! Good on ya.

I am noticing alot of drivers heading into Season 2 in cars they used in Season 1. This should be an interesting season once again.

Just a note to everyone. When it comes to Wildcard drivers reserving cars. They are only reserving the cars for wildcards. Their reservations have no effect on main drivers. So with Velly taking a wildcard spot and reserving a Gallardo that means there is still 2 spots left for the Gallardo (1 spot really as Cac has taken one, but you get what i mean).

Ok boys to get back into the swing of things we will be having a test race on the 23rd September. Details below.

ORS_GT_S2_TestRacel_zps45fbd710.jpg

Last edited:
Best make me a wildcard too Oni, since with the birth of my son I may not be able to race each week.

Soon as this post went live reservations were open. So to answer your question Arie. Yes you can reserve the Audi.

Thanks Oni, Should be another great season ahead!

Reserving the R8 please

Hey Vend, Nice to have on board as R8 team mate!

If you have good sound I would recommend turning it up to the MAX to really appreciate this R8 V10 engine sound video:

Good to see everyone getting their choices in early. Here is a summary of drivers choices and cars left.

Full Time Drivers
GTP_JTV - Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C6
lost-on-drugz - Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C6
Rod_AUS - Lamborghini LP640
Oni_chan - Lotus Evora
redness63 - Lotus Evora
vh_mik - Mercedes SLS AMG
mrtaital - Mercedes SLS AMG
jasr73 - RUF RGT
Asuka611 - Audi R8
VENDALISM - Audi R8
Cactas - Lamborghini Gallardo
Moon94g - Nissan GTR

Wildcards
Velster - Lambo Gallardo
DRZ-Hatfield - Lambo LP640

Cars still availble

2x Aston Martin V12 Vantage
2x Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe
1x Lamborghini LP640
2x Maserati GranTurismo
2x McLaren MP4-12C
1x RUF RGT

Tier 2 cars availble

2x Ford GT
2x Ferrari 458 Italia
1x Lamborghini Gallardo
1x Nissan GTR

I haven't tested the vette but haven't really driven it and has to be better than that vantage.! Ill be on in the weekend doing some testing in it if anyone is keen?

Last edited:
Also my colour is formula red with black rims.
Infact ill be running laps tonight to break the rustyness if anyone's keen?

Last edited:
Hey Rod, since I am your wildcard teammate, I will run the either your alternate colour scheme body/rims or same body different rims, your choice.

Back