AUS/NZ Hybrid vs Petrol TC Championship 
I'm generally lazy full stop. So this will be tough for me.OniichanHopefully most of the drivers have returned from vacation and general laziness the holidays bring.
For CR-Z guys it's mid to high 1'35's is a quick lapOniichanBTW what is the word around the track for times? I think i should try get some practice in ASAP to keep up with you all again.
My best so far is a 1'36.0 .. I'll try and get more practise in but everytime I plan on doing so, work calls me up. There probably watching my account Matrix style![]()
OniichanDamn.. i am so far off the pace (must be some radiation in my system).. spent about 30mins last night and the best i could manage is a 1'37 flat maybe a possible 1'36 high.
Don't know how the guys are doing 1'35s. Can't see where i could make up 2 seconds.
Was this on hards or mediums? Because my best was a 37.5xx mediums. Hards best was 38.8xx. I seem to be on tier 3 pace.
This was on Hards.. i haven't done any laps on the mediums yet. I assumed that's what tyres everyone was using in their lap time quotes.
Hards for me and Stig. Did a **** load of practise on the mediums and tire tests. low 1'35.. a 1'34 is possible, but with a fuel load and no battery I was loosing about 3 seconds a lap![]()
I made you guys a logo
![]()
Just because I felt like making logos
I thought doing doth stints on hards was a mistake after the race last night. Not knowing how long a set of mediums would last was the reason for that choice.....
Dammit haha , I should have risked it , would have been an interesting finish at least !My mediums lasted 11 laps, on the last lap they were fading to running wide, so i think you can get 15 laps out of them consistantly