other possible alternatives to gran turismo 4 ?

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
London
I was thinking that maybe other things could be brought into the game such as say super bikes I am not particular a motorcycle person but for me superbike wouldn't be so bad (it will stop me from buying motor gp) also another thing would be how to get the money I'd say when you are at the the start of the game you have no license and no sponser for yourself this will mean that not only do you need a license but to attaind more money to get better cars and such you would have to go to a company and pleed with them so that you will get a sponser. the company will only like you if you are a decent driver and that eventually you will become a top level driver when companys will ask to sponser you and of course your sponser will be on your cars aswell

I tell ya I have the best ideas

I agree with the sponsors, but not the super bikes. This is a car game and thats how it should stay.

Anyway, with these sponsors I reckon you should start off with a random sponsor, not any real good manufactures like Mitsubishi, Nissan, etc. Just manufactures that provide your crappy cars (in my opinion anyway :D) like Citroen and Daihatsu. You should then get the option to choose one of there cars (for free of course) to do your lower levels of racing. THEN, once you start to get skilled other manufacturers approach you like Mitsubishi and Nissan. And finally, once your one of the most skilled racers out there, you get sponsored by manufacturers like Jaguar and Dodge.

I say that when you buy a car, you can pay extra for that company's sponsorship. And when you win races, they give you paint jobs and the logos for your car(not trying to say stickers...).
Just sorta like [R] mod, but with different, unlockable stages.

I think a GT motorcycle game would be cool, just make it like GT and put in like 100 motorcycles that you can mod. Just think of the speeds you could go and stuff. As long as they let you pop wheelies and endos(I call them rear wheelies). :)

That would be pretty cool. I quite like the motorbikes (not as much as cars thouh). 100 motorbikes. Try 100 road bikes, 100 dirt bikes and a few superbikes. A real motorbike game. :D

as I said thats all good to have license but it may bring in a little element of management type games in it which would be a good thing just that it is in very little amounts and doesn't try to change the game

Back