Oullim Motors Spirra Prototype '04  575pp

Oullim Motors Spirra Prototype '04 575pp

Thorin Cain

Premium
Scotland
Glasgow
THORIN-RAYVEN
Thorin Cain submitted a new tune:

Oullim Motors Spirra Prototype '04 575pp - Built in the Little Duckpond Under the Mountain for RS tyres.

Oullim Motors Spirra Prototype '02
View attachment 181673
Built in the Little Duckpond Under the Mountain for Racing Rubber.

This version ov thr Spirra was tuned arourd Nurb GP-F and Red Bull Ring. I was just going to make a few changes to the 550pp version to update it to 1.09 specs but I forgot to take out the extra power, so here. Have a 575pp version too.

Read more about this tune...

Yes i made the changes:

Safe version
SR 10.50/8.00
Camber front zero, rear 1
ARB 5/1
Brake 10/1

Wild version
All camber zero
ARB 5/1
Brake 10/1
Ballast 36 @-50

Last edited:
Yes i made the changes:

Safe version
SR 10.50/8.00
Camber front zero, rear 1
ARB 5/1
Brake 10/1

Wild version
SR 10.50/8.00
All camber zero
ARB 5/1
Brake 10/1
Ballast 36 @-50
Haha, That brake balance again:lol: I did try it when I was tuning and it works wonders for hard braking zones like turn 1 at Monza/Fuji but I had a bit more success in the moderate corners with 7/4. I'll give the Spring and ARB changes a go later though they look interesting:tup:

I guess you tested it at SSR5?

I recommend anyone who finds this tune a little too wild for their liking, should try these changes! @romynovanda has a history of taming the wilder side of some of my tunes and usually with great results.

Thanks again my friend! It's always good to get your input.:cheers:

:embarrassed: Thanks Thorin but i'm not that good, just newbie...
yes i always test a tune at SSR5 and made the changes (wild version). It fit my driving style for SSR5 the car can be a serious challenger for rx500 at SSR5.

And then i go to deep forest because my friend asked me to join his room. And i try my changes here. But it not work at deep forest. Too wild. So i made a quick adjustment for deep forest (safe version). Its just a quick adjustment. I think it still a little bit wild.

Thanks for your good work Thorin and hope come a lot of good tunes from you as usual.

:cheers:

I'm just going on to GT now. I'll try these changes round those tracks and see how they go.

Nothing wrong with being a newbie my friend, I'm one too:D

I've worked it out for myself but you need need to change the final gear to 5000 to get the gear box :D. I actually prefer her at this pp well done again my friend

I've worked it out for myself but you need need to change the final gear to 5000 to get the gear box :D. I actually prefer her at this pp well done again my friend
Thanks for pointing that out, I've changed it now.👍

Had the inkling to try it at full power yet?

Wow just went round in 1,39.6!
Nice. I was doing 1:38s pushing 1:37 last night as it is, I'm sure there's a good second or two to find with the right tweaks for the track. Great speed on the straights, that engine just keeps giving:D
But a little too slippery in the low speed chicanes.

Nice. I was doing 1:38s pushing 1:37 last night as it is, I'm sure there's a good second or two to find with the right tweaks for the track. Great speed on the straights, that engine just keeps giving:D
But a little too slippery in the low speed chicanes.
Yea I only managed to get the one lap in as had to go get the beers before the football started haha but yes that gearbox :), she reminds me of a baby enzo

Latest Posts

Back