Oulton Park

• Thread starter karelpipa
  • 32 comments
Czech Republic
Prague
karelpipa
4615317946.jpg
aerial-view-of-oulton-park-motor-racing-circuit-in-cheshire-uk-F35R4Y.jpg

Very demanding and fast-flowing circuit.

oulton-park.gif

oulton-park-162.jpg

Last edited:
They also have the MSV licence hence why brands hatch is in the game and MSV own oulton park. You never know it could be in gt6. It is also my local racing circuit

MSV track pack. :cheers:

It's my local as well, had an awesome sunset to finish off my last trackday there. 👍

My local track aswell. Spent so much time there watching bike and car racing! Im biasd of course, but it really is a beautiful site, and a lovely technical track!

Been to Oulton a few times to watch races and last year for a driving day in an M3 around the Fosters circuit. Does give a lot of options for layouts with a variety of corner types. Love to see it included in GT6 now we have Brands and Silverstone!

Loved watching the old TOCA Touring Car race Videos back in the day & playing the Codemaster games on the PS1.
This track produced some amazing races and it would be excellent if PD picked this track, with all variants, for GT6.

My favorite British track, I would also like to see it added, so here's an onboard and a picture from the MSV website! This track would be great for lower pp racing and could be great for Renault Megane Trophy races. Also, I am not a drifter, but it might be important to note that there is a drifting circuit here for the drifters!

entry%20to%20druids%20corner.jpg

Yes. This track is needed in the game. Now. It all flows together so well, and it looks great, like it's still in the 70s. Although, it is kind of flat. This would be amazing online.

Although, it is kind of flat. .

Trust me, its not flat!!! Through Deers Leap you get negative G's, followed by huge positive G's instantly followed by negative G's again. Its great fun.

Its my local track and of all of the tracks ive either driven round, done track and drift days on its by far my favourite. Probably top 3 in the country. Better then Silverstone.

One of my favourite tracks from Toca Touring Cars...which (as a 9 year old I think) was my introduction to all those great British Tracks like Donnington, Silverstone, Brands Hatch and Snetterton etc...and since GT has two of those tracks I think Oulton Park and Donnington are long overdue!

Glad for all those likes. I am currently at last position on first Track suggestion page with Oulton Park. (sorted by votes)

Thanks.

I would love to see this in gt6. Hopefully soon actually
They also have the MSV licence hence why brands hatch is in the game and MSV own oulton park. You never know it could be in gt6. It is also my local racing circuit
Are you sure? If so, why aren't more MSV tracks in game? Project CARS has far more.

Back