Our First Look at Forza 7's Redesigned Career Mode

That is one of the better vids kicking about, the direct capture and HDR take it to another level however.
It is direct capture and you need an HDR TV to take advantage of the Gamersyde vids. On any other TV it looks washed out and I ain't going to Currys just to watch it. :lol:

It is direct capture and you need an HDR TV to take advantage of the Gamersyde vids. On any other TV it looks washed out and I ain't going to Currys just to watch it. :lol:
Yeah I realise that. I was just making people aware that the game looks even better and giving them the opportunity to see for themselves. Plus the direct capture from gamersyde is the raw data not compressed you tube data.

Last edited:
I really can't wait to have a 4k hdr tv and XoneX to see it properly. :)

I'm still blown away by FH3 in standard 1080p on a cheap TV, hell FH2 looks amazing.
It really seems like racing games have benefitted from the graphics revolution the most. Or I just like cars too much and am biased.

I can't edit this into my previous post because pasting crashes my browser, for some reason.

Adjustable race length is a plus and one of the good things they borrowed from PCars.

It's something I kept pushing on their boards for years.

I'm happy assists no longer affect winnings considering if the economy is anything like FM6, car collecting won't exactly be difficult even without the boost.

I'm disappointed. Turning off assists makes the game harder and I was glad I got rewarded for it.

I’m hoping this is just the demo, the weather supposed to be dynamic, but every race I’ve seen so far at Nurburgring has played out the same scenario, start dry then heavy rain, no other weather or TOD scenario.

If the weather changes, it's dynamic. Even if it's pre-determined, as long as it changes it's dynamic. In past Forza Motorsport games it didn't change. I'm actually fine with it being scripted because it means when I do a particular race I get the exact same weather that you faced when you did it. If it's simply 30% chance of rain, I might get hit by rain on lap two and it rains the rest of my race while you don't see a drop. (30% chance doesn't mean it rains 30% of the time, but rather is simply the likelihood of me seeing rain.)

If the weather changes, it's dynamic. Even if it's pre-determined, as long as it changes it's dynamic. In past Forza Motorsport games it didn't change. I'm actually fine with it being scripted because it means when I do a particular race I get the exact same weather that you faced when you did it. If it's simply 30% chance of rain, I might get hit by rain on lap two and it rains the rest of my race while you don't see a drop. (30% chance doesn't mean it rains 30% of the time, but rather is simply the likelihood of me seeing rain.)

I know the difference between dynamic and static with the weather, what I was referring to is Bill Giese interview(s) where each time you come to that track there would be a different experience, one time you would come to the track it would be sunny, another it would be raining or different TOD and so on.

In the interview below @2:40, there where also other interviews with Bill which he mentions this. The demo themselves have not shown this aspect yet.

Back