Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
I realized that your Mugen is a different one then Spikey.
Is that one OK?
Thanks

On my phone on my way home..

Already home, preparing for football training. Put your precious (new) replicas online, please, my dear friend.

[/RIGHT]973978]Already home, preparing for football training. Put your precious (new) replicas online, please, my dear friend.

Too right mate :)
Just finished my weight lifting and cardio session at the gym. Ready for a shower and för some GT5 delightness :lol:

If you want Outeke i can make 2 more XKR 'Black Pack''s in the other 2 official colour and i can put them up for share for you to get pictures of 👍

These are the last 2 colours of this car and shall be available for trade once pictures have been done..

British Racing Green & Kyanite Blue Metallic now up for Share 👍

Last edited:
i did not get permission from u Outeke to use My GTS

Can you please remove my GTS from this thread

You mean JK had to ask approval from you to trade it with me?
Or do you mean I have to ask approval from you to put it in my OP?
Or do you mean something else?

There are many who also offered me the M3 GTS, so if you want, I can take your name away 👍

If I also can ask, why double posting? :lol:

If you want Outeke i can make 2 more XKR 'Black Pack''s in the other 2 official colour and i can put them up for share for you to get pictures of 👍

These are the last 2 colours of this car and shall be available for trade once pictures have been done..

Monatsende makes all footage, so changing color and let Monat borrow it would do all tricks 👍
Thanks for the help mate!!

@All.

OP updated, 2 new ones added (Thanks mp10 and Gazelle68) and one more coming today (Thanks PugDogRock) 👍

Last edited:
Outeke
You mean JK had to ask approval from you to trade it with me?
Or do you mean I have to ask approval from you to put it in my OP?
Or do you mean something else?

There are many who also offered me the M3 GTS, so if you want, I can take your name away 👍

If I also can ask, why double posting? :lol:

Monatsende makes all footage, so changing color and let Monat borrow it would do all tricks 👍

@All.

OP updated, 2 new ones added (Thanks mp10 and Gazelle68) and one more coming today (Thanks PugDogRock) 👍

I can give you my Gts if needed!

[...]
[...]

Check check

I can give you my Gts if needed!

Thanks for the offer to help out, but somebody already beat you to it 👍
I received a PM from a friendly friend that made one himself and will give it to replace the one I currently own.
I will delete the other from my garage.

Looking forward to the 3 other ones!

Cheers mate 👍

Out,
Evo sent... 👍
I own an USB stick :)

Cheers

Me too!! Awesome mate, anything you need, you know where to find me then!

:cheers:

Check check

Double check! 👍

Last edited:
Outeke you can keep it in your thread but next car just ask ok because i put lots of work

OSE_CAP_SHADOW just made myself a Camaro SSX coying yours (thanks for sharing).
Absolute awesome man, Came first in the Gran Turismo World Championship at the Ring with your tune 👍
Will copy the Jag later on tonight... thanks once again :)

Outeke
Thanks for the offer to help out, but somebody already beat you to it 👍
I received a PM from a friendly friend that made one himself and will give it to replace the one I currently own. Yes I will delete the other from my garage.

Looking forward to the 3 other ones!

Cheers mate 👍

Me too!! Awesome mate, anything you need, you know where to find me then!

:cheers:

Double check! 👍

Ok I've got some more replicas on there way might take a while lots of work to do and also have you got a c63 AMG black edition?

Outeke you can keep it in your thread but next car just ask ok because i put lots of work

I know you've put a lot of time in making it exactly right. I think you, Diego and a only a few more really put a lot of effort in creating them. Some just rush into them as ich122 pointed out with his thread with 175 replica tunes and settings.

That is why your name was next to it and the link to your thread.
All in appreciation to you, all credits to the owners!

But the OP is changed, footage will be replaced by the other M3 replica as soon as I will receive it. Sorry for not asking or mentioning it to you in PM mate.

Outeke

EDIT: TheKitten, your inbox is full.

Last edited:
OSE_CAP_SHADOW just made myself a Camaro SSX coying yours (thanks for sharing).
Absolute awesome man, Came first in the Gran Turismo World Championship at the Ring with your tune 👍
Will copy the Jag later on tonight... thanks once again :)

Thank you greatly for this comment, Glad you enjoyed the car 👍

Hey OSE_CAP__SHADOW,
I tried send you a FR. but you friend list is full, :guilty:
Can you put me in by clear some space out... :dopey:

Cheers :)
psn ---> BigRicUSA11

Once i get a shoot at getting the TV :lol: the other half is watching boring stuff again :lol:

Sid its my BMW so SHUT UP

b897fda5bc6d877648deeec8a23cf5a8.png

Back