Out of map glitches

mattrules161
Does anyone have a list of how to out of map on each track? If not, contribute what you know.

Nordschleife - Park a light car at one ed of GP straight then full speed into it in an X1

TGTT - Repeatedly crash a light car through the wall

SSR7 - Take a GT-R '07 into the wall before the hairpin and turn left.

This is not for cheating purposes, but for reasons such as hidden features or photos etc. Besides, anyone wanting to cheat can go to ssr7

This is not for cheating purposes, but for reasons such as hidden features or photos etc. Besides, anyone wanting to cheat can go to ssr7

That's why I'm interested in this as well, I have no desire to use this to exploit races, but rather simply to explore and goof off for my own entertainment.

At the bottom of the long straight on Circuit de la Sarthe, if you slide into it sideways.

This was a failed attempt:

circuitdelasarthe2009nou.jpg

On Top Gear Test Track if you do the glitch in an X2010 drive as fast as you can away from the track, after about 2mins you end up 'flying' over villages and forests. These are 2D but you can make out shadows etc. Think Google Maps satellite images. It takes about 10 mins to reach the edge of the map at 290mph, after which there is just blue sky and a black floor.

NFSCARBON1: OMFG!!!! Why would you announce this?!?!?!? You cheating idiot. I cannot believe you would even think this was fair. Why are you not racing Indy for the 200th time????

Please send me a copy of the list too, I need some new easy going, nonpuckered butthole friends to play with...

NFSCARBON1: OMFG!!!! Why would you announce this?!?!?!? You cheating idiot. I cannot believe you would even think this was fair. Why are you not racing Indy for the 200th time????

Please send me a copy of the list too, I need some new easy going, nonpuckered butthole friends to play with...

What. I didn't get any money from it, just got an X2010 to fly! If you've raced the Indy 500, 200 times then YOU are the idiot:sly:

I managed to get outside the track (or at least inside) at the Rome circuit. I am not entirely sure how I managed it. It was on the corner after the downhill straight. I managed a rollover and the game reset me inside the track. It has only happened once out of ther few times I have rolled at that corner so I am not totally sure what you need to do to repeat it.

I managed to get outside the track (or at least inside) at the Rome circuit. I am not entirely sure how I managed it. It was on the corner after the downhill straight. I managed a rollover and the game reset me inside the track. It has only happened once out of ther few times I have rolled at that corner so I am not totally sure what you need to do to repeat it.

Rog if you can repeat it again you can see if PD have modelled any of the old Rome Circuit!

RobGT81
Does anyone have a list of cheaters so I know to avoid them?

yes, it would be great list.. today I encountered some 10 Cheaters in my PSN friends list.. out of 75.. pity some of them are good drivers, but I deleted them, I just want to keep my PSN cheater free and see player personal results not just level 40 after level 40 and so on.. thats just stupid I have to say.

anyway If here in GTP still are some people who hate cheaters, and you are here :) the obvious and easyest way to detect cheater is to go to GT life, set player what is suspicious and check his LOG :) here will be all things that he is doing in past month and even more :) if he is driving GT-R and leveling Up in the "log" level after level.. :) then you got one bustard :) found and hunted 10 today :) and now I know, In my PSN list all friends all 100% clean and fair not only drivers but also players in GT life :) nice! Cheers! happy hunting :D

yes, it would be great list.. today I encountered some 10 Cheaters in my PSN friends list.. out of 75.. pity some of them are good drivers, but I deleted them, I just want to keep my PSN cheater free and see player personal results not just level 40 after level 40 and so on.. thats just stupid I have to say.

anyway If here in GTP still are some people who hate cheaters, and you are here :) the obvious and easyest way to detect cheater is to go to GT life, set player what is suspicious and check his LOG :) here will be all things that he is doing in past month and even more :) if he is driving GT-R and leveling Up in the "log" level after level.. :) then you got one bustard :) found and hunted 10 today :) and now I know, In my PSN list all friends all 100% clean and fair not only drivers but also players in GT life :) nice! Cheers! happy hunting :D

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

:dunce:

Does anyone have a list of cheaters so I know to avoid them?

As I've mentioned on other boards for other games like FM3, I reckon someone could always make a "black list". However, a problem with this is that such a thing could be frowned upon by the powers that be (varies from board to board), so sometimes it's something that would have to be spoken of in secret. I suppose if you really wanted to, one of you guys could just start a free site at some place like Webs, where you discuss and keep track of the black list.

I'm not sure how such a thing would be viewed here, so.... :nervous:

If you are serious, then you really need to go see a shrink, mate...

I think my out of track experience at Rome may have been caused by the rollover and getting pushed to the other side of the track. I may have kept a replay. I will have a look.

Two things...

1st: Seek professional help
2nd: Get a life

By accident at the end of the straight on Le Sarthe I got out of the track twice in a Honda Step Van just for a laugh.:sly:

Needed to be pushed by an X2010 to over 240MPH though. Never again, I s@#t my shorts trying to stay straight for about 2 Miles with my tires melting down to the rims.:nervous:

Didn't do it to cheat, just for a laugh. I tried numerous times after that but I have not succeeded since. :)

Two things...

1st: Seek professional help
2nd: Get a life

Agreed

If somebody deleted me just because I wanted to get money to enjoy driving and tuning more cars with friends online (which is probably the main part of the game now that most have finished A-spec and B-spec) rather than spending days grinding around Indy, I'd feel sorry for them really although not too bothered for not being on their friends list anymore all the same.

Going out of track or inside the track in some cases is good fun for a little bit of messing about though and practicing drifting and gymkhana stuff without worrying about gravel, walls and barriers

Agreed. If you delete me because I used the glitch 4 times to acquire the Mark IV race car, I don't want to play with you anyway. I am a great, respectable racer, never bump, never ram, and always race as clean as possible. I have a vast array of cars, tunes and I am becoming a master at stunt driving techniques...

However, I am a cheating, lying a$$hole, who is ruining the game for myself, my friends and everyone around the world because I won some money some time.

I mean, I stopped playing recently, just to let it cool off. Back to Black Ops with new maps (which was released the same day the trading ban hammer was dropped).

Have fun scooting your cars around the courses, and complaining about others attempts to make the game fun... I'll be wiping the floor with n00bs...

Have at it fellas.

Does it in any way affect YOUR gameplay? Does this fun cause him to somehow become inferior?

What. I didn't get any money from it, just got an X2010 to fly! If you've raced the Indy 500, 200 times then YOU are the idiot:sly:

Leonard: For God's sake Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
Sheldon: You have a sarcasm sign?
Leonard: *Resigned* No, I do not have a sarcasm sign.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

EDIT: But I guess I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Back