• 39 comments

D-Mind

GT7 Addict (fka Rayquaza)
Premium
Netherlands
The Netherlands
djdmind
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if there was a list of Out of Map glitches somewhere? I've been searching, but only found one for GT5 and i'm pretty sure they fixed most of those.

I've never managed to get out of map anywhere, but would love to do so for Photomode purposes.

Thanks!

If you are not able to find a list of Out of Map glitches regarding GT6, you might want to edit your post and make it into one. You can easily find videos of GT6 Out of Map glitches on Youtube, such as this:

Though you might want to check out if the glitches present in the videos still exist in the latest updates.

@RaY29rus

how long did that take you? 10 min in my Suzuki Cappucino and still no luck getting through the fence :'(

I tried it with the Marcos, works best with that. Also, Daihatsu Midget at GTArena with more power, you can get behind those outside barriers. Plus there's a mini spot right in the middle you can get in with a kart.

@RaY29rus

how long did that take you? 10 min in my Suzuki Cappucino and still no luck getting through the fence :'(

Actually, Lancia did it just for 4 minutes, I was very suprised. But Evo did it for 20 minutes.
Ferrari 250 GTO, 250 GT, Abarth 500 - no luck.
Try to tune your car for more power, maybe it helps.

Actually, Lancia did it just for 4 minutes, I was very suprised. But Evo did it for 20 minutes.
Ferrari 250 GTO, 250 GT, Abarth 500 - no luck.
Try to tune your car for more power, maybe it helps.

Trial and error i guess!

I got out with a stock Marcos pretty quickly. Just a couple of minutes. Getting up the hill is the hardest part.

There is an small out of map glitch on Sierra which allows you to travel not far along the outer parts. Last time I did it was quite a while ago but I doubt it'd be patched.

Today I saw somebody go out of map on Monaco which was very interesting since I'd never seen that before.

Next track he also got out of redbull ring short circuit.

Yes. The one on ssr5 has been patched BUT there Is one on clubman route 5. What you do is you drive along the straight away from the tunnel on the left hand side you turn slightly and drive slow so you are moving in and when you reach the last corner your car will start to drop in then you drive through the barrier then TADA! Note. This glitch is a pain in the bum.

also there is a glitch on le mans 2013 by the last chicanes i have a video of it on my channel. Have a look

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=GT6 sarthe off map glitch/caravan park&sm=3

Yesterday I saw someone go out of map on Streets of Willow.
I think I know where they broke out of the map. If you go to that open area on the last turn, go to the left corner of the fence and try to get out there.

Don't know if mentioned, but Motegi East has a glitch that lets you drive on the west course.

Please explain! :)
It's really straight forward. Where the cutoff from the west course is is the place to "escape".

PicsArt_1439327187407.jpg

It didn't work for me, could you explain exactly how with images and the car you're using?

Tried with cars from FR-Z to McLaren MP4 to Tesla Model S....etc
Use a fully modified Tommy Kaira ZZII without any aids and you will get through. :D

Last edited:
Back