Out of these 5 cars.....Which is YOUR favourite?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 12sec. Civic
  • 51 comments
  • 1,912 views

Which one of these cars is, in your opinion, the greatest road car in GT3?

  • Honda S2000

    Votes: 27 20.5%
  • Lotus Esprit V8 SE

    Votes: 28 21.2%
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06

    Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Subaru Impreza WRX STi

    Votes: 37 28.0%
  • Dodge Viper GTS

    Votes: 28 21.2%

  • Total voters
    132
I really like the Honda S2000 (in real-life too) and i think it looks awesome in black and red. :)
 
S2000 and da Impreza WRS STi are my fav

r.gif
 
Originally posted by CrackHoor
S2K for me. Lightweight, balanced, tossable. Might not be the fastest, but I think it's the funnest on the list.

i have to agree as must as I hate too... if we are talking about fav. car i the game.... in real it would definately be the LOTUS!!! any Lotus!!! But all-around the 2000 is the best in that list... :p
 
WRX yo! I'm a little biased but, I've put a lot of time into tuning the WRX STi Ver. VI since GT2. The settings have be imporved and been layed onto the STi Ver. VI in GT3.

I'll run up a fast Midfield lap time with my REX.
 
The S2000 is SUCH a good car. Honda really does know what they're doing. I hope Honda brings out another S-Series. I would love to see an S3200 with the NSX 3.2L V6. It could easily handle the Hp.
 
the viper is fun..........

arent u dodge? ;)
 
I voted Z06. I am very surprised at how close this is. That of course is assuming people have not rigged it that way.
 
The Z06 has been stripped of the lead by the WRX STi Impreza, with the Viper holding steady in third, the Honda in fourth, and The Esprit now appears to be lagging behind:
1-WRX
2-Z06
3-Viper GTS
4-S2000
5-Esprit
 
How can people put the Esprit behind those others? Do they have trouble driving it? Because it decimates the 4 other cars in every way I can think of.
 
Well, it looks like the WRX is yet again pulling ahead, with no other changes in the scoreboard...it's amazing how many people have voted...
 
I have all except for the Lotus in my game garage.I think the vette is nice but the two wrx's I have handle very good and are predictable and I can tear up the gravel with 'em:trouble:
 
Ok, putting looks and everything else aside. Here is the order in which I find these cars according to their abilities on the track. In other words. The car with the fastest lap:

1: Lotus Esprit- Even though most people seem to prefer the other more common cars. The Lotus Esprit is definitely the fastest out of this bunch. It is sad to think that most people have never even driven it.

2: Corvette Z06 - I have never driven such a fast and explosive FR with so much grip. The Z06 handles like an MR and is extremely light and tossable. Most people know this, and the Z06 is recognized as a world beater by almost all car enthusiasts.

3: Viper GTS - This car also seems to handle like an MR. Probably the fact that, despite the Vipers 8.0L V10 over the front wheels, the Viper has a rear weight bias. The engine pulls all of the time and its an extremely fast car.

4: Subaru WRX - It doesnt drive like a pig, unlike most 4WD's. Its very light and turns on a dime. The brakes are fantastic and the car is VERY stable under full braking. This is probably its strongest point against the EVO. I also love the power band of the WRX. It seems to pull flat out from 2,000rpm to 8,000rpm.

5: Honda S2000 - The Honda is only last because of the competition it faces. This car will alaways be one of my favourite cars of all time. I just cant believe how fast it is. Even when you dont realize that you are pulling a crazy fast lap, it seems very calm and under control. Until you cross the finish line and realize you are 3 or 4 seconds ahead of most race cars on the Records list.
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Viper creams them all


viper cream them all..? u must be kdding rite even if its in real life u can supe up any of the car and supe up the viper..they can all still be in a tight race..the Sti is 4wd..and its turbo plau its an sti so these imports car challenge any amercan **** cars....( american cars do look like **** compare too imports)
 
Back