- 20
YES!!!>>> I am so happy to get such a fast time and I want to post it so that people can see my replay. The only thing is (Q:How do I do that?) I also want to know if any body has a better time than what I got if they do it can't be by much but I give them a big thumbs up just for even getting close or beatig it
I will admitt that to get such a fast lap is so hard and frustrating this took days and weeks to set up my car just right and it needs to be flawless. To be honest I thought I would only get about a 52.004- 52.003 (Wich is still very good!) because those were my best times for a long time
So please feel free to give any feedback and please tell me how to post my time and my replay because it is an awsome replay.
Here is the car I used:......
A)*Toyota GT-One Race Car Ts020
B)*Setup- I might list my set-up's as soon as I find a better one or when GT5 is realeased or if some one beats my time, thats if it isn't beatin already but who knows you will just have to wait and see sorry. Its not all my set-p that helped me it's my skills lol sorry imgetting"AROGANT" I appologize.
Thanks for taking the time to read my thread
I will admitt that to get such a fast lap is so hard and frustrating this took days and weeks to set up my car just right and it needs to be flawless. To be honest I thought I would only get about a 52.004- 52.003 (Wich is still very good!) because those were my best times for a long time
So please feel free to give any feedback and please tell me how to post my time and my replay because it is an awsome replay.
Here is the car I used:......
A)*Toyota GT-One Race Car Ts020
B)*Setup- I might list my set-up's as soon as I find a better one or when GT5 is realeased or if some one beats my time, thats if it isn't beatin already but who knows you will just have to wait and see sorry. Its not all my set-p that helped me it's my skills lol sorry imgetting"AROGANT" I appologize.
Thanks for taking the time to read my thread