M Motto Okii Messages 1 Jan 26, 2005 #1 Here are some of the JGTC and Drift event pics I took a month ago. Some nice wallpaper sized photos. enjoy! http://www.racerubber.com/JGTC
Here are some of the JGTC and Drift event pics I took a month ago. Some nice wallpaper sized photos. enjoy! http://www.racerubber.com/JGTC
Gordonfan24 Messages 405 Messages SVT97Merc Feb 4, 2005 #9 PS Did I saw a cop cruiser in there?! Click to expand... Yeah, it's from a drift team. I have a video...I'll see if I can get it. It may even be posted here already. ---EDIT--- Couldn't find it here, but here is a link that will open the video: http://www.sspmustang.org/features/CHP-EVOC-Demo.avi
PS Did I saw a cop cruiser in there?! Click to expand... Yeah, it's from a drift team. I have a video...I'll see if I can get it. It may even be posted here already. ---EDIT--- Couldn't find it here, but here is a link that will open the video: http://www.sspmustang.org/features/CHP-EVOC-Demo.avi
E erAser_crAsh Messages 68 Feb 8, 2005 #11 I got some too, from the JGTC Live event in decembre, at California speedway. main pictures Race Queens Small videos with sound. Hear the Rotary, it's worth the download. Website may be slow : that's absolutely normal, it's my own server at home ^_^ Edit : just so you know, I'm the freaky guy with a Transformers tee-shirt
I got some too, from the JGTC Live event in decembre, at California speedway. main pictures Race Queens Small videos with sound. Hear the Rotary, it's worth the download. Website may be slow : that's absolutely normal, it's my own server at home ^_^ Edit : just so you know, I'm the freaky guy with a Transformers tee-shirt