Over 300 FREE paints!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT FAN SAM
  • 14 comments
  • 870 views
Messages
559
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Messages
MrSamH95
Messages
SamHowarth1
I am giving anyone over 300 paints for free. If you would like to trade please do!
 
For free? I'm in then!
 
i wouldnt mind some free mattes :) any flashy colors is fine.
 
Can i have your colour shift please?
 
I'd be happy with any free gift, beggars can't be choosers and all that
PSN: SabreMK42
 
Count me in
Send any colour. (Pink or sumthing lol)
Psn; spikeyhairdude
 
I would love some paint. I would like metallic reds or greens

PS3 id: kawafoofs
 
Do you have any colorshifting paints? Then please do send ;) Got matt paints if it has any interest ;)
 
Count me in : monkeyjames

looking for matte blue or any mattes you have :D
 
Count me in too: jdmmarios

Something jdm like pink,orange,green
whatever you want...
 
Ill take one,

PSN: xZotiicNoob
 
Heyy have u got 1 matte pink . I'll trade u 1 chrome paint
 
any mettalics would be brill (pink would be a laugh)
but then again, beggars cant be choosers.
PSN ID: fishy66fishy
 
Back