rohinghai Messages 815 toronto Messages rohinghai Jan 29, 2012 #1 Have 4 Amg, 32 Audi, 11 BMW, 83 Citroën, 20 dodge, 123 Ford, 4 lotus, 23 Mazda, 61 Mercedes Benz, 20 Mitsubishi, 62 Nissan, 32 Renault, 16 Subaru, 54 Toyota and 20 Volkswagen. All up for trade! Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
Have 4 Amg, 32 Audi, 11 BMW, 83 Citroën, 20 dodge, 123 Ford, 4 lotus, 23 Mazda, 61 Mercedes Benz, 20 Mitsubishi, 62 Nissan, 32 Renault, 16 Subaru, 54 Toyota and 20 Volkswagen. All up for trade!
S sikbeta Messages 1,411 Messages PMC_910 Jan 29, 2012 #2 What you want to do with them, give away, trade? 💡
rohinghai Messages 815 toronto Messages rohinghai Jan 30, 2012 #3 sikbeta What you want to do with them, give away, trade? 💡 Click to expand... Trade, sorry for not specifying that.
sikbeta What you want to do with them, give away, trade? 💡 Click to expand... Trade, sorry for not specifying that.
Chico acsc Messages 850 Lisboa Messages Chico_acsc Jan 30, 2012 #5 What are you looking for in return? Anything specific? I have almost all cars (although not 0/0/0). Check my garage to see if you find something you like. Cheers Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
What are you looking for in return? Anything specific? I have almost all cars (although not 0/0/0). Check my garage to see if you find something you like. Cheers
rohinghai Messages 815 toronto Messages rohinghai Jan 30, 2012 #6 Chico acsc What are you looking for in return? Anything specific? I have almost all cars (although not 0/0/0). Check my garage to see if you find something you like. Cheers Click to expand... im looking for tickets, do you have any?
Chico acsc What are you looking for in return? Anything specific? I have almost all cars (although not 0/0/0). Check my garage to see if you find something you like. Cheers Click to expand... im looking for tickets, do you have any?
Chico acsc Messages 850 Lisboa Messages Chico_acsc Jan 30, 2012 #7 rohinghai im looking for tickets, do you have any? Click to expand... You managed to choose the one thing I do not possess... Anything else I can help you with? Also, good one on the Homo... 👍
rohinghai im looking for tickets, do you have any? Click to expand... You managed to choose the one thing I do not possess... Anything else I can help you with? Also, good one on the Homo... 👍
rohinghai Messages 815 toronto Messages rohinghai Jan 30, 2012 #8 Chico acsc You managed to choose the one thing I do not possess... Anything else I can help you with? Also, good one on the Homo... 👍 Click to expand... haha do you want all of the tickets? hmm i dont know what to value them at :S
Chico acsc You managed to choose the one thing I do not possess... Anything else I can help you with? Also, good one on the Homo... 👍 Click to expand... haha do you want all of the tickets? hmm i dont know what to value them at :S
Chico acsc Messages 850 Lisboa Messages Chico_acsc Jan 30, 2012 #9 I just wanted the ones I don't have... Of course I'd have to update my List first. Maybe we can arrange something like 5 museum cards for a car you want, or a helmet and a suit instead...
I just wanted the ones I don't have... Of course I'd have to update my List first. Maybe we can arrange something like 5 museum cards for a car you want, or a helmet and a suit instead...
rohinghai Messages 815 toronto Messages rohinghai Jan 30, 2012 #10 Chico acsc I just wanted the ones I don't have... Of course I'd have to update my List first. Maybe we can arrange something like 5 museum cards for a car you want, or a helmet and a suit instead... Click to expand... a car for every 5 sounds good do you have any chromes?
Chico acsc I just wanted the ones I don't have... Of course I'd have to update my List first. Maybe we can arrange something like 5 museum cards for a car you want, or a helmet and a suit instead... Click to expand... a car for every 5 sounds good do you have any chromes?