Over 550 museum cards!

  • Thread starter Thread starter rohinghai
  • 9 comments
  • 470 views
Messages
815
Canada
toronto
Messages
rohinghai
Have 4 Amg, 32 Audi, 11 BMW, 83 Citroën, 20 dodge, 123 Ford, 4 lotus, 23 Mazda, 61 Mercedes Benz, 20 Mitsubishi, 62 Nissan, 32 Renault, 16 Subaru, 54 Toyota and 20 Volkswagen.
All up for trade!
 
Last edited:
What you want to do with them, give away, trade? 💡
 
sikbeta
What you want to do with them, give away, trade? 💡

Trade, sorry for not specifying that.
 
Nobody wants cards?
 
What are you looking for in return? Anything specific?

I have almost all cars (although not 0/0/0). Check my garage to see if you find something you like.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
What are you looking for in return? Anything specific?

I have almost all cars (although not 0/0/0). Check my garage to see if you find something you like.

Cheers

im looking for tickets, do you have any?
 
im looking for tickets, do you have any?

You managed to choose the one thing I do not possess... :lol:

Anything else I can help you with?

Also, good one on the Homo... 👍 :D
 
You managed to choose the one thing I do not possess... :lol:

Anything else I can help you with?

Also, good one on the Homo... 👍 :D

haha
do you want all of the tickets? hmm i dont know what to value them at :S
 
I just wanted the ones I don't have... Of course I'd have to update my List first.

Maybe we can arrange something like 5 museum cards for a car you want, or a helmet and a suit instead...
 
I just wanted the ones I don't have... Of course I'd have to update my List first.

Maybe we can arrange something like 5 museum cards for a car you want, or a helmet and a suit instead...

a car for every 5 sounds good

do you have any chromes?
 
Back