Over There

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 7 comments
  • 572 views
Messages
16,737
England
Southampton, UK
Messages
Pebb--
Messages
Pebb
Has any other UK people watched this series on SkyOne. I have, i think it is one of the best series.

Which I have seen of late.
 
Nope, I meant to catch it but I forgot it was on. I've heared mixed reports.
 
Remember to record it in the future.
 
I've just seen the latest episode, it wasn't bad. It would have been better if it didn't go off into sub story's with the soldiers families. They broke the flow too much, but it was quite good anyway. Not a patch on BoB though.
 
Enjoyed the lastest ep, it was good how they had to deal with motar fire.
 
Yeah, I thought it was a good story, the way they ended up with no choice but to shoot that guy knowing he was that kid's farther, but not 100% sure he was the guy they needed to shoot. Like I said, not as good as Band of Brothers, but still good, just didn't like the switching back home to their wives and stuff like that, they should have kept it all about the soldiers.
 
Saw Jarheads today.
Prefered Full Metal Jacket, IMHO.
i could start a thread but it might get moved so i wo'nt. sir.
 
Another great ep last Tuesday, but it looks like we will have to wait till May before Over There is in full HD goodness.
 
Back