Overpass - February 2020 (PS4, XOne, Switch and PC)

• Thread starter er185es
  • 19 comments
Spain
Spain
1556559950-overpass-logo.png

Screes, steep slopes, tree trunks, bogs: take on the challenge of all-terrain pushed to the extreme!
Lesquin, April 29th 2019 – Bigben and Zordix Racing are pleased to announce the game Overpass™, an off-road simulation focussed on conquering natural and artificial obstacles.
In Overpass™, the player takes control of powerful buggies and quads, scrabbling across extreme tracks and very hazardous terrain. This simulation, unique in its genre, pits the player against craggy slopes and puts their cool-headedness to the test throughout technical obstacle courses along wilderness tracks. Overpass™’s realistic physics engine requires you to keep precise and meticulous control of your speed and acceleration or you risk losing your grip and failing your crossing. You’ll need to master the technical characteristics of official reproductions of buggies and quads from iconic brands such as Yamaha, Suzuki or Arctic Cat. Differential locking, 2 or 4 drive wheels, transmission type: the player has been given all the tools they need to discover the real vehicle options that will let them adapt their driving to the terrain.

The Career mode lets you manage your buggies and quads and choose the one best adapted to each track and terrain type in order to win the competition and attract sponsors. In multi-player mode, you’ll need to know and master the slightest detail of each track in order to post the best times and show that you are truly the master of off-roading! Overpass™ will be available on PlayStation 4TM, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch™ and will be released in October 2019.

- A completely new, extreme off-road experience
- Over 20 vehicles from top manufacturers, such as Yamaha, Arctic Cat and Suzuki
- Realistic physics gives each vehicle and terrain unique characteristics
- Over 40 technically demanding tracks across 6 environments with their own specific challenges
- A full Career Mode: attract sponsors, manage your vehicles and organize your calendar to dominate the season
- Local and online multiplayer modes, including a split screen mode, to share the experience and to challenge yourself against other players

I am interested!

I found another youtube clip about a new off-road racing game. It is probably not Overpass?

If this is not Overpass (almost certain it is not), does anyone know which game this is?

@kikie That looks like Just Cause 4. 👍
Somebody in the comments of this game said the same thing. I don't get it. :confused:

This clip is from February 23, and Just Cause 4 was released last year in December. It says that it is a new Off-road game that will be released at the end of this year.

If this game is a joke, at least Overpass looks very promising.

EDIT: I just found this and it looks like you are right.

Last edited:
@kikie The author of the video was probably trying to just get views by the clickbait title. He was even telling that this "supposed game" would release later this year. I hate videos like those.
That's it, it is a clickbait clip. Thanks for helping!

I was tempted to get this, but I see that Metacritic's score is 5.3 - based on five reviews. Any of our peers out there to verify this or not? Critics don't always get it right.

Back