Own tracks After shutdown ...

I was not shure, that was not written explicitely.
So we have lost our own tracks ???
I have been searching on the web since the notification of the shutdown, nobody has asked this question :
Is there anything planned for GT6 users to get back their tracks ??? I thought those tracks were anchored in the PS3 datas and so we didn't need any servor to use them ???
Is'nt there any procedure to launch at Polyphony or Sony so as to get back our tracks and keep them on our ps3 ?

I was not shure, that was not written explicitely.
So we have lost our own tracks ???
I have been searching on the web since the notification of the shutdown, nobody has asked this question :
Is there anything planned for GT6 users to get back their tracks ??? I thought those tracks were anchored in the PS3 datas and so we didn't need any servor to use them ???
Is'nt there any procedure to launch at Polyphony or Sony so as to get back our tracks and keep them on our ps3 ?

Nope, sorry mate but unfortunately they are all gone forever. PD never cared once GT Sport is out and never added a feature to transfer tracks offline. If it's any consolation you can still play around with the Track Path Editor in iOS/Android, but you can't transfer them to the game anymore.

Im afraid that they may remove the track path editor from the app store soon because its otherwise useless with the current state of GT6.

Back