Pagani Huayra Super Lap: Tokyo Rt. 246

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 42 comments

JogoAsobi

Premium
Pagani Huayra Super Lap: Tokyo Rt. 246

Huayra_246.jpg

Image ^ insert courtesy @GRANKUSTOM's GT6 Seasonal Events DATABASE thread.

Period of Availability: 05/08/2014 – 06/05/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC
Ratings Registration: 05/08/2014 – 05/22/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC
(Click here to convert 3:00 GMT/UTC to your local time).

Times:
Bronze: 1:53:000
Silver: 1:45:000
Gold: 1:42:000

Prizes:
Bronze: Cr.25,000
Silver: Cr.39,000
Gold Cr.75,000 + GT CHROME 009-N paint chip.

Courtesy car:
Pagani Huayra '13, Tires: SS.
Specs: 623 PP/729 HP/1350 KG.

SRF is OPTIONAL in Driving Options menu.
Brake Bias is set to 5/5, not adjustable via RA menu.

Tunes:
Not Applicable to event.

Course Conditions:
Time: 09:00
Precipitation: 0%
----------------------------------------------
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
— Ayrton Senna
Some Comparisons of IRL & GT Rt. 246

Last edited:
Period of Availability: 05/07-08/2014 – 06/04-05/2014
Ratings Registration: 05/07-08/2014 – 05/21-22/2014

Times:
Bronze: 1:53:000
Silver: 1:45:000
Gold: 1:42:000

Prizes:
Bronze: Cr.25,000
Silver: Cr.39,000
Gold Cr.75,000 + GT CHROME 009-N paint chip.

Car is supplied for event: Pagani Huayra '13

SRF is OPTIONAL in Driving Options menu.
Brake Bias is set to 5/5, not adjustable via RA menu.

Tunes: Not Applicable to event. 517 PP/466 HP/1497 KG.

Course Conditions:
Time: 09:00
Precipitation: 0%

----------------------------------------------
I was looking at that in the game, and noticed I already had the prize chip. Then I went back and the seasonal had vanished. There were six, now four. WTF?

Huayra_.jpg

There seems to be an issue with the Seasonal Icon in the GT6 Seasonal Menu.
The rectangle place holder is there, but no car. Also confirmed by @GRANKUSTOM in Brazil.

I was looking at that in the game, and noticed I already had the prize chip. Then I went back and the seasonal had vanished. There were six, now four. WTF?

Thanks, yes I just saw that it vanished myself. :odd:
If it doesn't come back then I'll ask the admins to lock it down thread.

Last edited:
Would this be first time for only 2 events (4 total)? Looks strange to see it, so used to 6 or more. But hey, maybe it will change again lol...

Now it's back and back to normal again with all 6 events showing... Should be fun this one!

Cheers

Last edited:
Ok seems as if PD fixed it on their end.
Updating OP momentarily, please be patient all. :)

------------------------------
OP updated
All seems to be in order on PD's end with Huayra Seasonal now. 👍

Last edited:
Gee whiz! I'm SOOO eager to drive the horribly modeled Huayra to earn a paint chip that came with my AE version of the game.

Oh well, it's not like they've offered other content to compete for my interest. I'll do it.

Gee whiz! I'm SOOO eager to drive the horribly modeled Huayra to earn a paint chip that came with my AE version of the game.

The AE paint chips are labeled "GT6" and the "GT" ones rewarded in the seasonals are from the GT5 paint DLC, I believe.

Anyway, this one is surprisingly easy to gold. I managed to get 1:37:965 in just a few laps.

Did 1:36.996 I think. I've to say, I've struggle most the time, drove like 6 hours streight, but, driving this car, can only imagine how would handle on RS Tyres!!

Did 1:36.996 I think. I've to say, I've struggle most the time, drove like 6 hours streight, but, driving this car, can only imagine how would handle on RS Tyres!!

The AE paint chips are labeled "GT6" and the "GT" ones rewarded in the seasonals are from the GT5 paint DLC, I believe.

Anyway, this one is surprisingly easy to gold. I managed to get 1:37:965 in just a few laps.

Same here. 1:37.551 in just a few laps. I couldn`t find patience or time to grind this event for 6 hours. Oh, Lord...

Did you manage to do it without any aids ? This car isn't easy to handle without any aids !!!

Same here. 1:37.551 in just a few laps. I couldn`t find patience or time to grind this event for 6 hours. Oh, Lord...

Time Flyes fast bruh
In about 75 to 90 minutes, I managed a 1:35.745 using a DS3...and SRF. I'm currently in the Top 100 right now.

Good for you. I'm as well on ds3 controller. Also SRF-On, ASM OFF, TC2 and first two sectors I'm ok, but the other half off the track, in struggling, specialy the last part where are the barriers on both side off the track, in loosing in that part a lot...maybe I can do better tomorrow...we'll see....

:DThis car(Top Marques April 2014)for sure has seen no barriers yet ;)
image.jpg

Everything off but ABS1, 1:38.626 on DS3(oops forgot to turn off TC, without TC 1:39.193) Might still improve a little bit...
Just did a few rounds with SRF on and did a 1:37.433(in red), more difficult and therefore(for me) more fun without though...

Last edited:
Finally I managed to reach 1:41.532 after around two hours of trying, leaderboard position 10.900.
I used DS3. Traction 0 , stability control ON , Abs 1 steering assistance OFF , SRF OFF.
This challenge is tough for an average player like me, but with consistency and patience beating the time can be done, this reminds me of GT5 Ferrari S gold license at Tokyo track, same level of difficulty. Good luck everyone !

With Srf off, Abs1 and everything else off, its really tough to gold. Getting there slowly but surely. Enjoying this seasonal

1:36.396.... Not bad but I'm in first sector like 0150, another .250 and the last part is where I lost everything

Man, I just don't see how the hell anyone could manage 1:33... Sitting now been trying for some time and just broke the 1:45 barrier, getting 1:42 is just feeling impossible...
Try not to slide and after first sector the chicane (left-right) try to enter slow, 2nd gear, fast switch to third and manage to stay in the right hander near the kerb then in third gear enter the chicane. This is one of thre/four important parts of the track that you have to controller you're car with minimum slide

Got this after a while. Wrong track for a car so... Fast. Managed to get gold though, because that chrome chip is awesome.

Try not to slide and after first sector the chicane (left-right) try to enter slow, 2nd gear, fast switch to third and manage to stay in the right hander near the kerb then in third gear enter the chicane. This is one of thre/four important parts of the track that you have to controller you're car with minimum slide
Ok, will try, using the G27 so should be able to gold it.. sadly don't have a lot of time to pump into the game :(

Ok, will try, using the G27 so should be able to gold it.. sadly don't have a lot of time to pump into the game :(

Even better. Maybe you need just some laps to have feel for the car and be nice to you're throttle....

Or, my advice is, go ons watch the lap of the first positioned, just to see the brakeing points and then you're ready to go!

Good luck

Man, I just don't see how the hell anyone could manage 1:33... Sitting now been trying for some time and just broke the 1:45 barrier, getting 1:42 is just feeling impossible...
I just done 1.42.005 pagani whore a is a bitch just don't think i can do any better

I tried searching for a tune for this one because i want that paint chip. I tried the Tune Directory/Seasonals and didn't find it there. I have been away for quite a while. Still trying to get used to the new layout of :gtplanet:. I would appreciate a link if possible.

I tried searching for a tune for this one because i want that paint chip. I tried the Tune Directory/Seasonals and didn't find it there. I have been away for quite a while. Still trying to get used to the new layout of :gtplanet:. I would appreciate a link if possible.

This is a no tuning event as its a courtesy car supplied by PD.

:banghead::banghead::dunce::dunce: I just found that out. I took mine to the race it said "entry accepted then found no tuning options. :(. I hadn't fully looked at the details. I just knew I had this as an AE car so I didn't have to buy a car I would never use again. I was just coming back to put on the dunce hat :lol:

Back