Pagani Zonda C12-S 7.3 [Premium] 2002

United States
Florida
GranTurismo0517
RandomCarGuy17
One of the only Paganis that I haven't seen people suggest. I get that people want the newer Zondas, but I personally think that PD should also give some love to some of the older ones when Pagani was still starting out. Anyway, I would love to see this as a premium upgrade and maybe come in more colors than just silver like in the other racing games it was featured in.

pagani-zonda-pagani-zonda-3834.jpg

Pagani-Zonda-evening-1024x768.jpg

L-Pagani-Zonda-1.jpg

Pagani-Zonda-S-73-Interior-1280x960.jpg

Specs:
Engine - 7.3L DOHC V12
Drivetrain - Mid Engine, RWD
Transmission - 6-Speed MT
Power - 555 hp (414 Kw) @5,900 rpm
Torque - 553 ft-lbs (750 Nm)
Weight - 2,756 lbs (1,250 kg)
0 to 60 - 3.6 Seconds

Link(s):
http://www.scorpiocars.net/cars/Pagani/2002_Zonda-C12-S-7.3_2113
http://www.supercars.net/cars/2096.html

----
For anyone interested, my other Pagani threads.
Pagani Zonda C12-S Monza '04
Pagani Zonda Cinque '09

Last edited:
It is my favourite Zonda, it's a real pity that is no premium. This thread should be watched by more people!

It is my favourite Zonda, it's a real pity that is no premium. This thread should be watched by more people!
It probably will, the thread just needs more traffic and I should probably improve it a bit.

Well, I added an interior picture. I think I should add a video also.

Last edited:
It's also my favourite Zonda too, the only one i'd ever buy if i had the money in real life. The C12 and C12S aren't as specced up, and everything after the C12S 7.3 doesn't appeal to me at all looks wise.

Well, coming back to this thread; I figure that I should talk a bit more about the Zonda in GT. The 7.3 in GT4 actually isn't the best represented there out of all of the racing games at the times as for some reason; Polyphony only gave it its silver color while in other games, it came in red, blue, orange, and etc. I know colors are silly to dwell on now, but that's always been something that bothered me for some reason.

Zonda-C12-S-7.3-1.jpg

2002-pagani-zonda-c12-s7-3.jpg

Pagani_Zonda_C12-S_7.3_Roadster_Maroon.jpg

2005-Pagani-Zonda-S-Roadster-12-1200x520.jpg

The 7.3 in GT4 actually isn't the best represented there out of all of the racing games at the times as for some reason; Polyphony only gave it its silver color while in other games, it came in red, blue, orange, and etc. I know colors are silly to dwell on now, but that's always been something that bothered me for some reason.
What bothers me more is that the carbon fiber on the rear disappear once you paint the car.

Latest Posts

Back