Pagani Zonda LM Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter disomma
  • 44 comments
  • 21,043 views
iainoflo85
OP is dated Dec '10 so 2 years old.

And it's pointless because all he says is the Zonda LM is pointless. Hardly adding to a 2 year old discussion.

Last post jan 2012 nothing wrong with adding an opinion on it besides if it really bothers you dont click it.

Edit: the post that revived this thread wasnt the one where he stated it was pointless but the one before it.
 
Last edited:
iainoflo85
And are yours on topic?

Considering your off topic post has distracted the thread before I could add my comments kind of makes your point moot.

Anyway im done with this since its been ruined by unessesary complaints ill unsubscribe and leave you to it.

Good evening.
 
It's a beast, about on par with the McLaren F1 LM
 
The LM is pretty awesome, it's like the Zonda R in many ways but slightly slower in a straight line(almost negligible, i've drag raced both in 2p mode with a friend and the R beat it to 200 by only a few seconds)due to less hp but it also lasts a little bit longer in endurance races and is easier to control.
 
I've driven it and I like it very much.
Very good sound and lots of speed.
Only thing I don't like is the mirrors.
You can almost litterly count the pixels where they are made of :/
 
I have seen it, and I plan on buying it from the USD when I raise enough Cr, and it always seems to contend with the rabbit XRJ-9 and GT LMs, especailly late race where the Zonda LM seems to have the best wear of them all.

I picked one up in the UCD yesterday for just under a mil. It has somewhere around 890BHP(Zonda R is around 960) tuned and weighs around 1150KG (Zonda R is 1070), and for some reason I'm faster in the LM. My first lap with it yesterday was a 6:19, with a few mistakes and my best with the zonda is around 6:25 i think. I haven't been able to complete another valid lap with it though because it's pretty hard to keep on the track

Downforce means a LOT in the game. The Zonda R has a lower downforce rating, and therefor will likely be slower around the course.
 
I apologize for stirring the pot perhaps too much by adding to this old post. I am just now playing the game and sad to say for all of everyones' hardwork(a couple years ago), There are many good tunes that never seems to have been completed or are so buried in someone's tune garage they are impossible to find. The Zonda LM seems to be one of those cars.
 
Use LSD first for tuning. Go 15/10/10 as a start. Go full downforce until you're able to get the feel for the car. Don't run 900hp, you won't need it.
 
I could be wrong but isn't it in the ocd now? Also in one of the seasonals (1 lap nordscheife 500,000cr 650pp I think), I came up against the zonda lm a lot, it always came 3rd, only beaten by me (schulze gtr) and mclaren f1 gtr, it seems pretty good, I haven't bought it to try for myself yet though.
 
I have a couple hiding in my garage. They are an OK car to drive.
 
I love the Zonda LM since GT3. It is very fast, handles great, has sharp styling and looks good enough... I like the black paint scheme. No it's not the fastest car in any of these games but I am very happy it's available, would much rather have this than the Fiat 500 or some other turd.

the lm is pointless

This kind of post needs to be explained or supported, with something, anything at all really.
 
I apologize for stirring the pot perhaps too much by adding to this old post. I am just now playing the game and sad to say for all of everyones' hardwork(a couple years ago), There are many good tunes that never seems to have been completed or are so buried in someone's tune garage they are impossible to find. The Zonda LM seems to be one of those cars.
Use this site to quickly and easily find tunes for any car which has one for it.
https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home
 
Back