Weigth : 1070 kg
Front / Rear Weigth Distribution : 47:53

Weigth-to-power ratio : 0.90 kg/hp
Performance Points : 683 PP

Standard model
1 650 000 credits @ Pagani (EU).
Driving genre : Group C wannabe.

---

- jan 18 2014 edit - the 1.03 came and messed with some elements in that setup.
Two setups were presented here, named Classic and Evoluzione. After taking what I could save from the classic, I merged the two setups for more clarity, as the classic aero is clearly is no more good now.
The classic can be easilly found in my GT5 shop (link in my sig), just put x10 aero scores and you're done. Value that changed are bolded.

Hey guys ! This time, I won't be presenting one setup for the car but two.

In 2011 I made a setup for that car for GT5 that had a certain success. Well. The story was simple, I drove 1000km around Roma, mostly, and 200km on other tracks.
Somebody said "yeah will try it on the ring" and come back later claiming he could break the 6' barrier, I was fairly impressed because I never acheived a so great time around the ring... I think I got 6'59 with that car once online on the Nür, with a lot of bad driving.

So as with all my GT5 setup I want a rework, I started to tune it by simply recopy the setup from GT5 in GT6. On some cars, aerodynamics part scores in GT6 ten times GT5's, on others it's x1. So it was easy.

Then by driving it, yeah, it's still my old loved classic setup, I can really remember but... Wait what ? Roma 0'58 wtf ?

Roma GT5 : 1'02.xxx (RS/RS)
Roma GT6 : 0'58.960 with the classic tune (RS/RS).

Wow, just wow. I'm not sure that is the driver because I remember to be quite sharp at that time. Maybe they did something to the road friction or something in Roma.

Bringing her in other IA event were not easy. The car was still wild in cornering, had bad reactions out of curves and on tracks with elevation like Mount Panorama. I alway saw the TCS 3 like a flaw : Stage 3 turbo lag + TCS 3 accel lag is way too much of lag.
And IA events force to use RH/RH, that classic setup is to be used with RS tires.

What if... This... And that... Yay, another 1100 km !

The BlueShift shop is proud to present a new setup, the Zonda Evoluzione, from the told-to-be excellent base the classic setup was.

Roma : 0'58.858, but most important, now the Zonda Evoluzione can win IA World GT events (and it still will not be an easy win since the car is 683PP).

Any comments, improvements or suggestions are always welcomed.
Tell me which version you prefer !

My apologies for the length of this topic.

---

Oil change/chassis hardening/all parts.

Tires
- Racing Hard/Hard - TCS 3
- Racing Soft/Soft - TCS 1

Suspension
Suspension (Front / Rear)
- Ride Height : 73 / 74
- Spring Rate : 18.72 / 24.11
- Dampers (Comp.) : 5 / 10
- Dampers (Ext.) : 3 / 5
- Anti-Roll Bars : 4 / 6
- Camber angle (-) : 0.7 / 0.8
- Toe angle : -0.05 / +0.12

Brakes (Front / Rear)
- Brake Balance 4 / 6

Transmission
Gearbox
- Top Speed : Auto Set @ 400 km/h.

Adjustable LSD (Front / Rear)
- Initial Torque : - / 9
- Acceleration Sensitivity : - / 6
- Braking Sensitivity : - / 12

Power
- Power limiter : 100%
- NOS is unavailable.

Body/Chassis
- Dynamics (Front / Rear) : 380 / 650

Driving aids
- ABS : 1
- TCS 1 if Racing Soft tires, else 3. You can try removing the TCS with RS/RS.
Else all 0/off

Tuning circuit

- Roma, both in the high 0'58 : Classic 0'58.960, Evoluzione 0'58.858. This was important for me. I had more pain with the Evoluzione though and maybe there's room for the Classic to go a little quicker. 400km/h gearbox, RS/RS, TCS 3 for the Classic, TCS 1 for Evoluzione.
I'd say wow if someone beat me under these conditions. :)

- Tested on the Nür. I guess the Classic may be better there without any safety. Try it ! Very good Nür drivers said they broke the 6' barrier. I'm still higher than 7' but if I'd know better the ring I would be in the 6'30. Need reports on this.

- High Speed Ring, Spa. On Spa Evoluzione crushed the Classic setup by 5 seconds / lap.

- Various tracks (classic).

Tip
- You have two cars to test. I think the Evoluzione setup seems more like a Group C with some stable drift elements. It's easier to learn aswell. There's an overall 10% difference where the Evoluzione gets the more. Well that's what I would want.

- The LSD is set low so it locks again very frequently. Not very strong because of the Initial, but still. I hope it's smooth (esp on the Evoluzione). -edit- post 1.03 the Evoluzione LSD was not smooth as it was and needed -1 accel / + 1 decel, the exact same as the Classic. For this, I suspect LSD changes, like more precision more rounding numbers in the physic engine of the LSD, in 1.03. I really would want Polyphony to document their changes, it's important for tuning precision and drivers expecting our best from us !

- The Classic setup have some end-of-curve problems. Don't push her too hard there. -edit- guess what ? No more... I really think there was an LSD problem.

- The Evoluzionne have some kind of strange understeer that is reduced at low speed due to work on dynamics and springs strength. It's smooth, don't worry for that. She hold the curve at way better speed than the Classic setup but she a little less agile. She brakes also a little less, full stops a few meters from 200km/h. -edit- post 1.03 this is gone

- Countersteering is made possible with the Evoluzionne but be gentle with the LSD. -edit- post 1.03 this is safer

- Auto-turns are very very limited. -edit- post 1.03 this comes back a little :)

- Locking the LSD at high rev is more a problem with the Classic setup. On very smooth curves, the Evoluzionne starts to drift gently. Carefull though. Same for entering a curves at a higher speeds than it should. -edit- post 1.03 it's still there. I like it... On Cape Ring, it's like skying :)

- Tell me what version you prefer ! -edit- with the post 1.03 edition of this setup, I found best elements comings from both setups

Back to the GT6 shop

Last edited:
This configuration has slick handling, almost too slick. At willow springs it felt like it was on ice and it's a handful in general. But that's probably because I'm too bad of a driver :)

Back