Paint and Rare car Dealer (Chromes, Mattes, Chameleon...) [Can trade today!!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter mralexf1
  • 90 comments
  • 4,955 views
And yes, sure.
 
Perfect then. We'll trade on 29th :)
 
Thanks for paints :)
 
I'm interested of your mattes, but I haven't any of those want you want (I started my game a week ago I think).

Interested of Midnight Purples? I have - Pearl, II and III. :)
 
Starkiller
I'm interested of your mattes, but I haven't any of those want you want (I started my game a week ago I think).

Interested of Midnight Purples? I have - Pearl, II and III. :)

I have them all, sorry :(
 
Free slots from here to September! Only paints!
 
Are paints available for trading from you? Or are paints what you want? I have plenty of mattes for your gear sets. All mattes but brown. Can trade ASAP.
 
Are paints available for trading from you? Or are paints what you want? I have plenty of mattes for your gear sets. All mattes but brown. Can trade ASAP.

Sure then. 90 gears for 5 paint chips?

I have this gears: http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=1969

I'm looking:

Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Silver
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Dark Green
Matte Dark Gray
 
Last edited:
I've got Matt Dark Red and Matt Gray, plus the full Blaze suit set. WTT all three for the full Wrap and the full Titan sets.
 
I have everything you mentioned. Sorry
 
Free slots for paint chips and gears today and tomorrow! :D
 
What can you give me for a Matte dark gray?
 
Elige un color mate o cualquier color. Coches y tickets no puedo. :)

I would like a chrome, but matte pink is OK.
(I think we can't speak spanish in GTP)

I will add your PSN this afternoon and I will send it to you :)
 
I would like a chrome, but matte pink is OK.
(I think we can't speak spanish in GTP)

I will add your PSN this afternoon and I will send it to you :)

Do you have any tickets? We'll trade the mattes in some hours anyway, I just want to know :D
 
No tickets. I spend every ticket I get...
 
do you still have "P - Nissan GT-R SpecV GT Academy --> Red / Black" ? i have a '93 ticket if your interested?
 
Hey I have a midnight purple II.Can trade it anyday.Looking for your lvl 23 ticket
 
do you still have "P - Nissan GT-R SpecV GT Academy --> Red / Black" ? i have a '93 ticket if your interested?

I'm interested but I cannot trade cars till 5th of August. Is that Ok?
 
Hey I have a midnight purple II.Can trade it anyday.Looking for your lvl 23 ticket

I'm interested but I won't trade this ticket for just one paint that I don't even like. Sorry. If you can offer something else then we could reach an arrangement.
 
mralexf1
I'm interested but I won't trade this ticket for just one paint that I don't even like. Sorry. If you can offer something else then we could reach an arrangement.

I hav a Castrol mugen NSX too,if ure interested.
 
Already got it. Sorry :)
 
Ok,but I can send just in 8/7 and 8/8 :(
 
Can trade you 5 mattes you don't have for your red academy GT-r if it's 0/0/0
 
Ok too bad :(
 
Thought I would post here, My first ticket is coming on the 25th at reset my time followed by 3 on the 26th and one on the 28th. 2006-2010
 
Back