Paint and Wheel Refresh in This Week's GT Sport Mileage Exchange Update

Worried. So, have the wheels gone? Are the Car Road cars gone? Are the helmets gone, only three models?

It's strange that Miles's Store is so limited. That's why some people think GTS is an unfinished game.

I hope PD feeds GTS for long years.

I'm very curious what will happen in the coming months, if we will continue to win more cars and tracks every month.

I'm glad they kept the face palming driver on the mileage exchange page. That's my reaction every time they update it! For some crazy reason I keep hoping something new/exciting will pop up in there. It feels like such wasted potential for something new/exciting to happen once in a while but it's all predictable. I'd love to get that feeling like the old GT games that had the used car lots, man I LOVED running across a used car in there I was looking for. Good times.

I wish to know how many GR.3 Road version cars are in the game.

They are so cool, specialy because there is no ugly rear spoiler on it.
Tried both Atenza and Mustang for drifting and they perform amazingly, even with all that much unchangeable aerodynamics.

I wish to know how many GR.3 Road version cars are in the game.

They are so cool, specialy because there is no ugly rear spoiler on it.
Tried both Atenza and Mustang for drifting and they perform amazingly, even with all that much unchangeable aerodynamics.
Today, seven cars.

Mustang
Corvette
Pegeout
Subaru WRX
Lancer
4C
Atenza

I had a thought that for all cars with a Group 4/3/B variant, it would've been cool to offer the race interior for mileage points, so you could make a race car out of the stock road car.

VXR
I had a thought that for all cars with a Group 4/3/B variant, it would've been cool to offer the race interior for mileage points, so you could make a race car out of the stock road car.
YESSSS! It's the most logical thing I wish for. I'd like to delete the wing on the gr.4 cars and make instant Production race cars. the Gr.3 road cars are killing me. I haven't bought one of those yet. A Gr.4 road car, makes more sense to me.

Edit: Like the S-FR. I don't need to inch up the wheels. Just allow me the width of tyre from the S-FR Concept, to be applied to the S-FR road car.

God I hate those American Racing wheels. Can’t wait when they finally add something like some Ansen Sprints. I’d go absolutely nuts if they went up for purchase!

Back