Paint chips

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oscar155
  • 8 comments
  • 594 views
Messages
6
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Xx_OSCAR155_xX
Anyone know what paint this is called ?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 4
But I dunno what it's called or anything so kinda hard to look then isn't it
 
But I dunno what it's called or anything so kinda hard to look then isn't it

Yet your thread title contains two of the exact same words in that other thread title. If you had searched "paint chips" that thread would have come up.
 
What's the paint chip called then ?
 
What's the paint chip called then ?

Looks like Aurora Flare Pearl or whatever it's called - try the GT-R Black Edition.

But my point is, there's ten more people in that thread that could answer this question. Use it in future if you have a paint chip naming/locating question.
 
Iainoflo85 's point is, if you had asked in that thread, you would have an answer by now.

Sorry I can't help.
 
Yh I get his point but to start off with I don't use gt planet a lot so didn't know u could do that just came across abit rude but hay thanks for both trying to help me appreciate it
 
Back