paint donation

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylineblue02
  • 6 comments
  • 315 views
Messages
1,280
Messages
ems2121
anyone wanna give away free mattes?
 
Do you want to give free cars?
 
Any specific matt colours your looking for? I've got white, grey, light and dark red, dark green and black (and perhaps some more, can't really remember right now.
I could send you some tomorrow.
just send me a friendrequest; psnID: andersbratlie

oh, and remember to write matt paint or something so I know who you are.
 
Any specific matt colours your looking for? I've got white, grey, light and dark red, dark green and black (and perhaps some more, can't really remember right now.
I could send you some tomorrow.
just send me a friendrequest; psnID: andersbratlie

oh, and remember to write matt paint or something so I know who you are.

awesome. i will add you. anything you really wont mind getting rid off is fine, beggars cant be choosers
 
I'll send five tomorrow and the rest the day after. I've got no need for them really anyway :sly:
 
Back