paint shop - buying paints DLC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sololosthero
  • 3 comments
  • 434 views
Messages
92
Messages
sololosthero
Messages
sololosthero
Is it possible for gt5 to release a DLC so u can buy whatever paints you want?
 
If they were to do something of this nature, I would look at a patch over DLC.
 
I don't think this sort of thing would be in a DLC. More likely to be in an update.

But I suppose it is possible. Just super unlikely.
 
Anything is possible, but I don't think it's a good idea to have a paint store for DLC. I would think it's a simple thing to code and to implement in a future update. I mean they put a lot of effort in getting all the specific names of paints and making sure they replicated the color. So I would hope they add a paint store with all kinds of textures possibly charging $10,000 for each paint job seems fair.
 
Back