Paint your Zonda R!!

• Thread starter witham
  • 270 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I noticed the best thing the other day, not only can you paint the zonda r but when you paint it the interior cahnges colour as well its so cool. Plus the livery stays though the paint.I have a lime green zonda and the livery shows though and now my interior is lime green and silver inside it looks amazing and I will paint my pictures later. Does anyone else know of other cars like this? PLease post your pictures of other cars or your painted zonda's

Fair enough, So do I which is why I have three one orange. one carbon one lime green, but I like the green the most.

I painted mine the TVR reflex purple. The outrageous zonda styling needed an outlandish paint scheme, so it fits well, if i do say so myself :)

I painted mine the TVR reflex purple. The outrageous zonda styling needed an outlandish paint scheme, so it fits well, if i do say so myself :)

Nice your interior must be amazing. Might try that myself. I still want to know if there are other cars you can do it to.

Most premiums, change the paint color and the interior changes color as well. Although not on all colors.

You can go into the new car dealership pick a car and change the color without buying it

Paint it pink, and take it online.

You will irritate others, and that's halfway to win the race :)
That's for silly people don't do it 👎 Pd should avoid pink colors in supercars like Ferrari, Aston, Jaguar, Lamborghini because you are basically clawing and trolling with it, Pd mentality is people don't troll with their cars. This is the main reason why we don't have a livrery editor, because of this silly people :grumpy:
Anyway a Lime Green Zonda R (or other decent colours) would be something interesting.

I've run out of pink chips. But I have a 370z, an rx7 and a gallardo all pink :P

If you have the Livrery editor you could create something like this right?
543904913_998d57aeed.jpg

(OMG)

If you have the Livrery editor you could create something like this right?
543904913_998d57aeed.jpg

(OMG)

Yeeees :sly: I would paint my Ferrari Enzo that way - they only thing I would add is a huge "Hello Kitty" Sticker on the Roof. :dopey:

That would be my "revenge" to that car - because it was a disappointing "investment".

Pink would be so good I think it's time I buy a LFA again, but don't worry I won't use it online. Yellow must be good as well. I wouldn't mind a bright blue one as well.

So don't complain about the lack of livrery editor, if you intend to use GT5 for this childish things, well.. Pd will simply never let you do it, and I agree with them. Go buy Forza you can create the Simpson car as well. Enzo bad investment? Maybe bad driver? That car is not for little kids, learn how to drive first, and how to tune next.

So don't complain about the lack of livrery editor, if you intend to use GT5 for this childish things, well.. Pd will simply never let you do it, and I agree with them. Go buy Forza you can create the Simpson car as well. Enzo bad investment? Maybe bad driver? That car is not for little kids, learn how to drive first, and how to tune next.

Just shut up!!

The Enzo in GT5 is a crap car and it is not my driving ability - as I have no problem with the McLaren F1 or the other Ferraris.
And feel free to not reply to my post - because I will not read it - as something like you comes on my ignore list ..... :crazy:

Back