Paints wanted for cars, even colored X1's!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pauloo
  • 41 comments
  • 1,294 views
Messages
440
United States
Maryland homie
Messages
fifaMiddleton
Check my list for cars I'll take surplus of paints for any cars.
 
Last edited:
I've got every matte, color shift and 4 chromes. Which ones do you want?
 
Tons of light green and blue and chrome for any car
 
yo mate im confused is it you send us paints for car or the over way lol ?
 
The most I can do is 5, have 1 light green, all of the blues and 4 chromes
 
yo mate im confused is it you send us paints for car or the over way lol ?

I want paint, and I'd wait for another batch
 
matte pink?i cant seem to find anyone to take it off me
 
matte pink?i cant seem to find anyone to take it off me

How many? I have red orange carbon and vettel x1
 
well...i only have the 1 chip if thats what you meant,and hell no i dont want nothing that expensive for it..i DO have alot of paints but no other mattes
 
i've got 3 chrome going spare right now if you're interested?

*COUGH* BMW V12 LM *COUGH*
 
I got these Mattes --
Matte Pink
Matte Purple
Matte Gray
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Orange
Matte Light Green
Matt Black
Matte White

Take your pick! I want the orange X1.
 
Idk copper I think
 
Have anymore?

Not till my slots open again....unfortunately :(


EDIT - i got 8 available total......right now.....2 accounts ;)
 
I'd wait but I want my x1's worth though
 
hmm..im not sure how many paints you can trade in a day but if possible id give you all the paints i have..i have 118 i think,115 individual colors
 
I have two account's with all the matte chip's I can send 10 matte or silver chrome ship's right now for that red x2010. my main account has 3x each matte color, let me know thank's PM me
 
Not till my slots open again....unfortunately :(


EDIT - i got 8 available total......right now.....2 accounts ;)



You still here man ?
 
Yeah sorry, what paints are they broon?
 
Just 8 chromes for now........i'll have most mattes available in 22hrs :)
 
Just 8 chromes for now........i'll have most mattes available in 22hrs :)

I'd be wiling to wait a day but you'd have to add more got an offer for more? Is that cool?
 
i could give you the 8 chromes now (you'd need to add both my PSN accounts)......& in 22 hrs can give you any 5 mattes & 5 more chrome ?
 
i could give you the 8 chromes now (you'd need to add both my PSN accounts)......& in 22 hrs can give you any 5 mattes & 5 more chrome ?

What car did you want? Pm me please
 
1 day up
 
got any zero mile colored x10s?
 
Sorry no
 
what paints you want for F1 and orange x10
 
Any mattes chromes or any light greens neons etc
 
Chrome Silver 6

Mattes
Pink 4
Light Green
Red
Light Red
Orange
White
Blue
Dark Blue
Light Blue
Black 2
Green
Silver
Gray



Color Shifting
Maziora's
Trapezium
Seyfert 2
Mazerran
Andromeda
McKenley

Chameleon
Blue

Reflex Purple

Azzurro Nuvola Iridescent 2


that is rare paint i have
 
Back