breezy23d Messages 427 Wilmington NC Messages breezy23d Mar 17, 2011 #1 Can u get chrome paints from the daily login bonus?
M Madhouse Messages 78 Messages Stomp79 Mar 17, 2011 #2 I think so - I don't remember getting Gold Chrome from any other source.
DAG0-CHOPPERS61 Messages 1,153 Messages DAGO-CHOPPERS619 & RAIDERZ-GURL-98 Mar 17, 2011 #3 don't think so. only from every 30 cars you get in you garage. i think
Burbler STi350 Messages 19 Messages Burbler-STi350 Mar 17, 2011 #4 I've almost 800 paint chips and only ever got 1 gold (or any other) chrome. This was from a daily log-in so only another 800 to go for another.
I've almost 800 paint chips and only ever got 1 gold (or any other) chrome. This was from a daily log-in so only another 800 to go for another.
ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 Mar 17, 2011 #5 DAG0-CHOPPERS61 don't think so. only from every 30 cars you get in you garage. i think Click to expand... This is correct. 👍
DAG0-CHOPPERS61 don't think so. only from every 30 cars you get in you garage. i think Click to expand... This is correct. 👍
Steve_Denning Messages 72 Mar 17, 2011 #6 Definitely able to get them from the log in bonus... My spare account (used now for remote racing) has a silver chrome and I've not bought cars with it nor completed any races.
Definitely able to get them from the log in bonus... My spare account (used now for remote racing) has a silver chrome and I've not bought cars with it nor completed any races.
ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 Mar 17, 2011 #7 Well then I guess I was wrong but you will need a lot of luck getting it from that log in bonus.
SlyckTires Messages 1,554 Messages SlyckTires Mar 17, 2011 #8 I've been logging on every day for the last 3 months and haven't managed a chrome chip yet. But boy, do I love whinging about it.
I've been logging on every day for the last 3 months and haven't managed a chrome chip yet. But boy, do I love whinging about it.