Paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fixie
  • 8 comments
  • 507 views
Messages
31
Germany
Stalingrad
Does anyone have a gold chrome, silver chrome, matte pink or matte purple i can have or trade for?
 
I have all 4, and I'll add a 5th one in as well. Do you have any tickets, or a Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Rally Raid Car '03? Let me know. Thanks.
 
i got the car bud, what you offering trade for it. i looking for tickets and need a 2003 especially ok !!!

pm me ok !!!!
 
I have all 4, and I'll add a 5th one in as well. Do you have any tickets, or a Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Rally Raid Car '03? Let me know. Thanks.
I have a level 24 ticket thats it
 
Fixie
I have a level 24 ticket thats it

Would you be happy with those 4 paints + another paint of your choice for that Level 24 ticket?
 
Would you be happy with those 4 paints + another paint of your choice for that Level 24 ticket?

Yeah! whats ur psn? im in a 24 hour enduro so i cant send until tomorrow
 
Fixie
Yeah! whats ur psn? im in a 24 hour enduro so i cant send until tomorrow

My PSN is jkt008. And, no problem. I'll send the paints in around 10 hours. Thanks.
 
My PSN is jkt008. And, no problem. I'll send the paints in around 10 hours. Thanks.

Thanks bro just sent the request
 
I have 5 Gold, 5 Silver Chromes, 5 Pink and 5 Purple Matte Paints, I can trade tomorrow, dupe your ticket on USB stick if you made a deal already, so we can trade as well :)
 
Back